Wicksell, Lindahl and the Theory of Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00531464 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Roemer, 2005.
"Distribution and politics: a brief history and prospect,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(2), pages 507-525, December.
- John E. Roemer, 2004. "Distribution and Politics: A Brief History and Prospect," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1487, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2007.
"Justifying the Lindahl solution as an outcome of fair cooperation,"
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 157-169, October.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "Justifying the Lindahl Solution as an Outcome of Fair Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1536, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "A Rawlsian Approach to International Cooperation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 25-44, February.
- Giebe, Thomas & Schweinzer, Paul, 2014.
"Consuming your way to efficiency: Public goods provision through non-distortionary tax lotteries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-12.
- Thomas Giebe & Paul Schweinzer, 2013. "Consuming your Way to Efficiency: Public Goods Provision through Non-Distortionary Tax Lotteries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4228, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesc Trillas Jané, 2016. "Behavioral Regulatory Agencies," Working Papers wpdea1606, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2016.
"The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 268-308, November.
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas R. R. Palfrey, 2012. "The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study," Working Papers 1434, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Battaglini, Marco & Nunnari, Salvatore & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2015. "The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 10788, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Wolfgang Peters, "undated".
"Existence, Uniqueness And Some Comparative Statics For Ratio- And Lindahl Equilibria: New Wine In Old Bottles,"
06/08, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Wolfgang Peters, 2006. "Existence, Uniqueness and Some Comparative Statics for Ratio- and Lindahl Equilibria: New Wine in Old Bottles," CESifo Working Paper Series 1802, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Wolfgang Peters, 2008. "Existence, uniqueness and some comparative statics for ratio and Lindahl equilibria," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 167-177, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:105:y:2003:i:4:p:527-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.