Existence, Uniqueness And Some Comparative Statics For Ratio- And Lindahl Equilibria: New Wine In Old Bottles
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Wolfgang Peters, 2006. "Existence, Uniqueness and Some Comparative Statics for Ratio- and Lindahl Equilibria: New Wine in Old Bottles," CESifo Working Paper Series 1802, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2007.
"Aggregative Public Good Games,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(2), pages 201-219, April.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2003. "Aggregative Public Goods Games," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000063, www.najecon.org.
- Roger Hartley & Richard Cornes, 2003. "Aggregative Public Good Games," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2003/05, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Silvestre, Joaquim, 1989. "Cost share equilibria: A Lindahlian approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 239-256, April.
- Myles,Gareth D., 1995. "Public Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521497695, October.
- Hindriks, Jean & Myles, Gareth D., 2013. "Intermediate Public Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262018691.
- Joaquim Silvestre, 2003. "Wicksell, Lindahl and the Theory of Public Goods," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(4), pages 527-553, December.
- Danziger, Leif, 1976. "A graphic representation of the Nash and Lindahl equilibria in an economy with a public good," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 295-307, October.
- Sertel, Murat R., 1994. "Manipulating Lindahl equilibrium via endowments," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 167-171, October.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1977. "The ratio equilibrium and a voting game in a public goods economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-136, December.
- Sertel, Murat R. & Yildiz, Muhamet, 1998. "The Lindahl solution with changing population and resources1," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 151-163, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian Amelung, 2016. "Das "Paris-Agreement": Durchbruch der Top-Down-Klimaschutzverhandlungen im Kreise der Vereinten Nationen," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 03/2016, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic goods; Lindahl equilibrium; ratio equilibrium.;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notecp:06/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denotuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.