Contact information of International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iat90e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
- 50887 Global Grain Stocks and World Market Stability Revisited
by Martinez, Stephen W. & Sharples, Jerry A.
- 50886 Endogenizing Government Behavior
by Marchant, Mary A. & McCalla, Alex F.
- 50885 Increased Protection in the 1980's: Exchange Rates and Institutions
by Stallings, David A.
- 50884 The Governance of Agricultural Trade: Perspectives from the 1940's
by Skully, David W.
- 50883 Common Agricultural Policy Rebalancing: The Basis for Possible Agreement
by Gleckler, James & Tweeten, Luther G.
- 50882 Are There Lessons from the Polish Agricultural Reform that Are Applicable to the Soviet Union?
by Knudsen, Odin K.
- 50881 Potential Impact on World Agricultural Markets of Policy Reform in Central and Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union
by Koopman, Robert B.
- 50880 Of Models and Measures: Some Thoughts on the Use and Abuse of Policy Indicators
by Josling, Timothy E.
- 50879 The Conflict Between Trade Policy and Environmental Policy in Agriculture
by Vasavada, Utpal & Saint-Louis, Robert & Debailleul, Guy
- 50878 Effects of Domestic Environmental Policy on Patterns of International Trade
by Tobey, James A.
- 50877 The Growing Demand for Food Quality: Implications for International Trade
by Kinsey, Jean D. & Houck, James P.
- 50876 International Public Goods, Export Subsidies, and the Harmonization of Environmental Regulations
by Runge, C. Ford
- 50875 A Constitutional Political Economy Perspective on International Trade
by Vanberg, Viktor
- 50874 Front Materials
- 50872 Public Goods, the Environment, and International Trade
by Shane, Mathew & von Witzke, Harald