Endogenizing Government Behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://iatrcweb.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ralph G. Lattimore & G. Edward Schuh, 1979. "Endogenous Policy Determination: the Case of the Brazilian Beef Sector," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 27(2), pages 1-16, 07.
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1987. "Causes of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(2), pages 290-310, April.
- Marchant, Mary A. & McCalla, Alex F., 1990. "Endogenizing Government Behavior," 1990: The Environment, Government Policies, and International Trade Meeting, December 1990, San Diego, CA 50886, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Zusman, Pinhas, 1976. "The Incorporation and Measurement of Social Power in Economic Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 447-62, June.
- Marchant, Mary Ann, 1989. "Political economic analysis of dairy policies in the United States," Dissertations-Doctoral 207750, AgEcon Search.
- Rausser, Gordon C & Freebairn, John W, 1974. "Estimation of Policy Preference Functions: An Application to U.S. Beef Import Quotas," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(4), pages 437-49, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iat90e:50886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.