Political Economy of United States and European Union Dairy Policy Choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marchant, Mary A. & Neff, Steven A. & McCalla, Alex F., 1992. "Domestic Policy Interdependence: Analysis of Dairy Policies in the USA and EC," 1992 Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197895, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zusman, Pinhas, 1976. "The Incorporation and Measurement of Social Power in Economic Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 447-462, June.
- Richard E. Caves, 1976. "Economic Models of Political Choice: Canada's Tariff Structure," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 278-300, May.
- Ralph G. Lattimore & G. Edward Schuh, 1979. "Endogenous Policy Determination: the Case of the Brazilian Beef Sector," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 27(2), pages 1-16, July.
- Rausser, Gordon C & Freebairn, John W, 1974.
"Estimation of Policy Preference Functions: An Application to U.S. Beef Import Quotas,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 56(4), pages 437-449, November.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Freebairn, J.W., 1972. "Estimation Of Policy Preference Functions : An Application To U.S. Beef Import Quotas," 1972 Annual Meeting, August 20-23, Gainesville, Florida 284617, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John C. Beghin & William E. Foster, 1992. "Political Criterion Functions and the Analysis of Wealth Transfers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(3), pages 787-794.
- Beghin, John C. & Foster, William E., 1992. "Political Criterion Functions and the Analysis of Wealth Transfers," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1568, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- John C. Beghin, 1990. "A Game-Theoretic Model of Endogenous Public Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(1), pages 138-148.
- Beghin, John C., 1990. "Game-Theoretic Model of Endogenous Public Policies, A," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1573, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Sachtler, Kay G., 1989. "Politico-Economic Analysis of the US Sugar Programme," 1989 Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197684, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Riethmuller, Paul & Roe, Terry, 1986. "Government intervention in commodity markets: The case of Japanese rice and wheat policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 327-349.
- Von Witzke, Harald, 1990. "Determinants of the U.S. Wheat Producer Support Price: Do Presidential Elections Matter?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 155-165, February.
- Young, Linda & Marchant, Mary & McCalla, Alex, 1991. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Trade: A Review of the Literature on Domestic Policy Behavior and International Price Formation," Staff Reports 278365, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Dixit, Praveen M. & Martin, Marshall A., 1986. "Policymaking for U.S. Commodity Programs: A Case Study of the Coarse Grains Sector," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147541, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1987. "Causes of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(2), pages 290-310, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Song, Baohui, 2003. "Endogenizing Government Behavior: Empirical Study Of The U.S. Dairy Price Support Program," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35103, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Political Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeo7:198045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.