Government intervention in commodity markets: The case of Japanese rice and wheat policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Sachtler, Kay G., 1989. "Politico-Economic Analysis of the US Sugar Programme," Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197684, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kennedy, P. Lynn, 1994. "Agricultural policy decisions in the Uruguay Round: a game-theoretic examination," Doctoral Dissertations 231930, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Love, H. Alan & Murniningtyas, Endah, 1990. "Measuring the Degree of Market Power Exerted by Government Trade Agencies," Occasional Papers 233055, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- James Roumasset, 2010.
"Wither the Economics of Agricultural Development?,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 7(1), pages 1-22, June.
- Roumasset, James, 1. "Wither the Economics of Agricultural Development?," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 7(1).
- James Roumasset, 2010. "Wither The Economics of Agricultural Development?," Working Papers 2010-03, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- James Roumasset, 2010. "Wither The Economics of Agricultural Development?," Working Papers 201003, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 1992. "A critical assessment of the political preference function approach in agricultural economics," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(3-4), October.
- Fertő, Imre, 1998. "Az agrárpolitika politikai gazdaságtana I. A kormányzati politikák modellezése a mezőgazdaságban
[The political economy of agrarian politics. Part I. Modeling of governmental policies in agricultur," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 223-246.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2016. "Supplier hoarding, government intervention, and timing for post-disaster crop supply chain recovery," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 134-160.
- Kennedy, P. Lynn & von Witzke, Harald & Roe, Terry, 1997. "International Strategic Agricultural Trade Policy Interdependence and the Exchange Rate: A Game Theoretical Analysis," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198198, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & Banerjee, Anurag N. & Gorter, Harry de, 2001. "Economic development, institutional change, and the political economy of agricultural protection: An econometric study of Belgium since the 19th century," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 25-43, October.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Banerjee, Anurag N. & Gorter, Harry de, 2001. "Economic development, institutional change, and the political economy of agricultural protection An econometric study of Belgium since the 19th century," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- von Witzke, Harald & Hausner, Ulrich, 1993. "A Public Choice Analysis Of U.S. Producer Price Support In Wheat And Corn: Implications For Agricultural Trade And Policy," Staff Papers 13475, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Taniguchi, Kiyoshi, 2001. "A General Equilibrium Analysis Of Japanese Rice Market Trade Liberalization," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20660, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nikolaos Sariannidis, 2011. "Stock, Energy and Currency Effects on the Asymmetric Wheat Market," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 181-192, May.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:2:p:181-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2008. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Protection: Europe in the 19th and 20th Century," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43859, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mahe, Louis Adrien Pascal & Roe, Terry, 1992. "Political Economy Trade Negotiations: An Empirical Game Theory Analysis," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197894, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oskam, Arie J. & von Witzke, Harald, 1990. "Agricultural Policy Preferences: Wheat In The United States, 1981-1990," Staff Papers 14004, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Neff, Steven A. & Xiao, Mei, 1997. "Political Economy of United States and European Union Dairy Policy Choice," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198045, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- von Witzke, Harald & Hausner, Ulrich, 1991. "The Political Economy Of Agricultural And Trade Policies In Open Economies: Implications For International Cooperation In The Gatt," Staff Papers 14141, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:8:y:1986:i:3:p:327-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed