Political Criterion Functions and the Analysis of Wealth Transfers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Beghin, John C. & Foster, William E., 1992. "Political Criterion Functions and the Analysis of Wealth Transfers," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1568, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yuan, 2013. "The trade effects, protectionism, and political economy of non-tariff measures," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800003995, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yuan Li & Bo Xiong & John C Beghin, 2017.
"The Political Economy of Food Standard Determination: International Evidence from Maximum Residue Limits,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 14, pages 239-267
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Li, Yuan & Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2013. "The Political Economy Of Food Standard Determination: International Evidence From Maximum Residue Limits," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36181, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fertő, Imre, 1998.
"Az agrárpolitika politikai gazdaságtana I. A kormányzati politikák modellezése a mezőgazdaságban
[The political economy of agrarian politics. Part I. Modeling of governmental policies in agricultur," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 223-246.
- Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 1997. "Policy Preference Functions: The Implications of Recent Developments," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198043, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thilo Glebe & Klaus Salhofer, 2007. "EU agri-environmental programs and the "restaurant table effect"," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(2-3), pages 211-218, September.
- Jeon, Sang-Gon, 2008. "Estimation of Political Oligopoly Power of Domestic Producers in the Korean Raw-Milk Market," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 31(5), November.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Neff, Steven A. & Xiao, Mei, 1997. "Political Economy of United States and European Union Dairy Policy Choice," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198045, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:74:y:1992:i:3:p:787-794.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.