A Constitutional Political Economy Perspective on International Trade
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://iatrcweb.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Thomas R. Dye, 1990. "The Policy Consequences of Intergovernmental Competition," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 59-37, Spring/Su.
- Aaron Wildavsky, 1990. "A Double Security: Federalism as Competition," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 39-58, Spring/Su.
- Weck-Hannemann, Hannelore, 1989. "Protectionism in direct democracy," Discussion Papers, Series II 79, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Viktor Vanberg & James M. Buchanan, 1989. "Interests and Theories in Constitutional Choice," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 1(1), pages 49-62, January.
- North, Douglass C, 1987. "Institutions, Transaction Costs and Economic Growth," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(3), pages 419-428, July.
- Molsberger, Josef & Kotios, Angelos, 1990. "Ordnungspolitische Defizite des GATT," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 6, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Sinn, Stefan, 1989. "Economic models of policy-making in interdependent economies: An alternative view on competition among policies," Kiel Working Papers 390, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- James Buchanan & Dwight Lee, 1991. "Cartels, coalitions, and constitutional politics," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 139-161, March.
- von Witzke, Harald & Livingston, Marie L., 1990. "Public Choice In International Pollution," Staff Papers 13645, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1989. "Asymmetries in Policy Between Exportables and Import-Competing Goods," NBER Working Papers 2904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tollison, Robert D, 1982. "Rent Seeking: A Survey," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 575-602.
- Sinn, Stefan, 1990. "The taming of Leviathan: Competition among governments," Kiel Working Papers 433, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iat90e:50875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.