Institutional Competition versus Centralization: Quo Vadis Europe?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dean, Judith M., 1992. "Trade and the environment : a survey of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 966, The World Bank.
- Long, Ngo Van & Siebert, Horst, 1989. "Institutional competition versus ex-ante harmonization: the case of environmental policy," Kiel Working Papers 396, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1990.
"Tax Harmonization and Tax Competition in Europe,"
NBER Working Papers
3248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Ford & Pierre Poret, 1991. "Infrastructure and Private-Sector Productivity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 91, OECD Publishing.
- David Aschauer, 1988.
"Is public expenditure productive?,"
88-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E., 1991. "International Fiscal Policy Coordination and Competition," Papers 3-91, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1991.
"Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?,"
NBER Working Papers
3579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1990. "Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?," Economics Working Papers 90-151, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1990. "Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?," CEPR Discussion Papers 478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1990. "Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt40m5g6pp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Olson, Mancur, Jr, 1969. "The Principle of "Fiscal Equivalence": The Division of Responsibilities among Different Levels of Government," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 479-487, May.
- Soltwedel, Rüdiger, 1987. "Wettbewerb zwischen Regionen statt zentral koordinierter Regionalpolitik," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1338, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Verbon, Harrie A. A., 1990. "Social insurance and the free internal market," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 487-500.
- Siebert, Horst, 1989. "Europe '92: Environmental policy in an integrated market," Kiel Working Papers 365, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sinn, Stefan, 1990. "The taming of Leviathan: Competition among governments," Kiel Working Papers 433, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Klepper, Gernot, 1990. "Entry into the market for large transport aircraft," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 775-798, June.
- Oates, Wallace E. & Schwab, Robert M., 1988. "Economic competition among jurisdictions: efficiency enhancing or distortion inducing?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 333-354, April.
- Herbert Giersch, 1989. "Anmerkungen zum weltwirtschaftlichen denkansatz," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991. "International Fiscal Policy Coordination and Competition: An Exposition," NBER Working Papers 3779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobey, James A, 1990. "The Effects of Domestic Environmental Policies on Patterns of World Trade: An Empirical Test," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 191-209.
- Siebert, Horst & Koop, Michael J., 1990. "Institutional competition: a concept for Europe?," Kiel Working Papers 440, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:9:y:1993:i:1:p:15-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.