Social insurance and the free internal market
No abstract is available for this item.
- Kolmar, Martin, 1997. "Optimal intergenerational redistribution and strategic incentives with two countries and endogenous fertility: Theory and application to the European Union," Discussion Papers, Series II 340, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Lejour, A. & Verbon, H., 1993.
"Capital Mobility and Social Insurance in an Integrated Market,"
9379, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Lejour, A.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1993. "Capital Mobility and Social Insurance in an Integrated Market," Discussion Paper 1993-79, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tim Krieger, 2001. "Intergenerational Redistribution and Labor Mobility: A Survey," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 58(3), pages 339-339, July.
- Tim Krieger, 2001. "Intergenerational Redistribution and Labor Mobility: A Survey," Departmental Discussion Papers 106, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Siebert, Horst & Koop, Michael J, 1993. "Institutional Competition versus Centralization: Quo Vadis Europe?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 15-30, Spring.
- Siebert, Horst & Koop, Michael J., 1993. "Institutional competition versus centralization: Quo vadis Europe?," Kiel Working Papers 548, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lejour, A.M., 1995. "Social insurance and the completion of the internal market," Discussion Paper 1995-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kolmar, Martin, 1999. "Optimale Ansiedlung sozialpolitischer Entscheidungskompetenzen in der Europäischen Union," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 7, number urn:isbn:9783161471254.
- Lejour, A.M., 1995. "Integrating or desintegrating welfare states? : A qualitative study to the consequences of economic integration on social insurance," Other publications TiSEM eceb51dc-bd45-4570-b81c-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kolmar, Martin, 1997. "Zur Effizienz nationaler Sozialversicherungssysteme in der Europäischen Union," Discussion Papers, Series II 341, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:6:y:1990:i:4:p:487-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed