Is public expenditure productive?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jingxin Sun & Zhinong Li & Jiaqiang Lei & Dexiong Teng & Shengyu Li, 2018. "Study on the Relationship between Land Transport and Economic Growth in Xinjiang," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Muhammad Usman & Hafiz Waqas Kamran & Hassan Khalid, 2012. "Impact of Exports on Economic Growth- A Case of Luxemburg," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 4(1), pages 1-7.
- Mungroo, Albert & Ooft, Gavin & Tjon Kie Sim-Balker, Peggy, 2014. "Government Expenditure in Suriname: A Stimulus or Impediment to Growth," EconStor Preprints 215531, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Dowrick, Steve & Dunlop, Yvonne & Quiggin, John, 2003. "Social indicators and comparisons of living standards," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 501-529, April.
- Easterly, William & Levine, Ross, 1995. "Africa's growth tragedy : a retrospective, 1960-89," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1503, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure (Economics); Deficit financing; Fiscal policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhsm:88-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.