Efficient constitution formation and maintenance: The role of “exit”
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1990. "Buchanan on Political Economy: A Review Article," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 50-65, March.
- Buchanan, James M & Faith, Roger L, 1987. "Secession and the Limits of Taxation: Toward a Theory of Internal Exit," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1023-1031, December.
- Lowenberg, Anton D. & Yu, Ben T., 1992. "The role of the intellectual in economic development: A constitutional perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1261-1277, September.
- Lowenberg, Anton D. & Yu, Ben T., 1990. "Constitutional environments and the contractual state: The cases of South Africa and Hong Kong," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 51-69, March.
- Aaron Wildavsky, 1990. "A Double Security: Federalism as Competition," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 39-58, Spring/Su.
- Richard E. Wagner, 2004. "Wagner on Public Choice," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 55-74, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005. "Constitutional economics," Public Economics 0508010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Dec 2005.
- Vanberg Viktor, 1993. "Constitutionally Constrained and Safeguarded Competition in Markets and Politics with reference to a European Constitution," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Ludwig Van den Hauwe, 2005. "Constitutional Economics II," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Law and Economics, Second Edition, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:3:y:1992:i:1:p:51-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.