Constitutional environments and the contractual state: The cases of South Africa and Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Greenberg, 1979. "Existence and Optimality of Equilibrium in Labour-managed Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(3), pages 419-433.
- Meade, James E, 1972. "The Theory of Labour-Managed Firms and of Profit Sharing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 402-428, Supplemen.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1977. "Coalition Structure in a Labor-Managed Market Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 341-360, March.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Moreaux, Michel, 1983. "The Nonexistence of a Free Entry Cournot Equilibrium in Labor-Managed Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 455-462, March.
- Steinherr, A. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979. "Are labor-managers really perverse?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 137-142.
- Chiarella, Carl & Sertel, Murat R., 1986. "Competitive capitalism and cooperative labor management in a dynamic nutshell," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 499-519.
- Aaftink,Jan & Ireland,Norman & Sertel,Murat, 1982. "On Cournot-Nash Equilibria with Exogenous Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 210, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dow, Gregory K., 1986. "Control rights, competitive markets, and the labor management debate," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 48-61.
- Meade, James E, 1974. "Labour-Managed Firms in Conditions of Imperfect Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 817-824, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:maneco:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:36:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Mbaku, 1995. "Preparing Africa for the twenty-first century: Lessons from constitutional economics," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 139-160, June.
- Anton Lowenberg & Ben Yu, 1992. "Efficient constitution formation and maintenance: The role of “exit”," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 51-72, December.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2001. "Rent Seeking, Tax Policy, and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 20058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:14:y:1990:i:1:p:51-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .