On Interindustry Differences in Absolute Productvity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Baumol, William J & Wolff, Edward N, 1984. "On Interindustry Differences in Absolute Productivity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 1017-1034, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2001.
"Must the Growth Rate Decline? Baumol's Unbalanced Growth Revisited,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 605-627, October.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2000. "Must the growth rate decline? Baumol's unbalanced growth revisited," Bank of England working papers 107, Bank of England.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & Helen Simpson, 2004.
"Foreign Ownership and Productivity: New Evidence from the Service Sector and the R&D Lab,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 440-456, Autumn.
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen J. & Simpson, Helen, 2004. "Foreign Ownership and Productivity: New Evidence from the Service Sector and the R&D Lab," CEPR Discussion Papers 4691, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & Helen Simpson, 2004. "Foreign ownership and productivity: new evidence from the service sector and the R&D lab," IFS Working Papers W04/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & Helen Simpson, 2004. "Foreign Ownership and Productivity: New Evidence from the Service Sector and the R&D Lab," CEP Discussion Papers dp0649, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen & Simpson, Helen, 2004. "Foreign Ownership and Productivity: New Evidence from the Service Sector and the R&D Lab," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3699, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mary Gregory & Giovanni Russo, 2004. "The Employment Impact of Differences in Dmand and Production," DEMPATEM Working Papers wp10, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- repec:nsr:escoed:escoe-dp-2017-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Oulton, 2016. "The Mystery of TFP," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 31, pages 68-87, Fall.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2011:v:37i:2p:269 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Foreman-Peck & Tom Nicholls, 2013. "SME takeovers as a contributor to regional productivity gaps," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 359-378, August.
- David Paton & Donald S. Siegel & Leighton Vaughan Williams, 2004. "Productivity Measurement in a Service Industry: Plant-Level Evidence from Gambling Establishments in the United Kingdom," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0413, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- repec:ecr:col070:42666 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hagen Krämer, 2011. "Dienstleistungen im Strukturwandel: Entwicklung und Perspektiven für Wachstum und Beschäftigung in Europa," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 37(2), pages 269-291.
- Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2005. "Productivity growth in UK industries, 1970-2000: structural change and the role of ICT," Bank of England working papers 259, Bank of England.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:84-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .