The Astonishing Regularity Of Service Employment Expansion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011.
"Does Quality make a Difference? Employment Effects of High- and Low-Quality Start-ups,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p1400, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011. "Does Quality Make a Difference? Employment Effects of High- and Low-Quality Start-Ups," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011. "Does Quality Make a Difference?: Employment Effects of High- and Low-Quality Start-Ups," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1128, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Benjamin L Hunt, 2009. "The Declining Importance of Tradable Goods Manufacturing in Australia and New Zealand; How Much Can Growth Theory Explain?," IMF Working Papers 09/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Andersson & Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Start-ups and employment dynamics within and across sectors," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 461-483, May.
- Martin Andersson & Florian Noseleit, 2008.
"Start-Ups and Employment Growth - Evidence from Sweden,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2008-091, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andersson, Martin & Noseleit, Florian, 2008. "Start-Ups and Employment Growth - Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 155, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2015. "The Role of Foreign Networks for Firm Export of Services," Working Papers 2015:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2017. "Migration and Servicification: Do Immigrant Employees Spur Firm Exports of Services?," Ratio Working Papers 298, The Ratio Institute.
- Christian Gross & Ulrich Witt, 2012. "The Energy Paradox of Sectoral Change and the Future Prospects of the Service Economy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:121-146 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:58:y:2007:i:3:p:413-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.