Economic Growth and the Rise of Service Employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Mincer, 1962. "Labor Force Participation of Married Women: A Study of Labor Supply," NBER Chapters,in: Aspects of Labor Economics, pages 63-105 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kravis, Irving B & Heston, Alan W & Summers, Robert, 1978. "Real GDP per Capita for More Than One Hundred Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(350), pages 215-242, June.
- Michael Grossman & Victor R. Fuchs, 1973. "Intersectoral Shifts and Aggregate Productivity Change," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 3, pages 227-243 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guna Raj Bhatta, 2014. "Structural Change and Per Capita Income in Nepal: Empirical Evidences," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 26(2), pages 41-60, October.
- Lukiyanova Anna, 2003. "Transition to Postindustrial Society? A Study of the Service Sector Employment in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 03-09e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Dipa Mukherjee & Rajarshi Majumder, 2008.
"Tertiarisation of the Indian labour market: a new growth engine or sending distress signals?,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 387-413.
- Mukherjee, Dipa & Majumder, Rajarshi, 2008. "Tertiarisation of the Indian labour market: a new growth engine or sending distress signals?," MPRA Paper 12755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagen Krämer, 2011. "Dienstleistungen im Strukturwandel: Entwicklung und Perspektiven für Wachstum und Beschäftigung in Europa," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 37(2), pages 269-291.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Serafini, Roberta & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2006.
"Sectoral Explanations of Employment in Europe: The Role of Services,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Serafini, Roberta & Ward, Melanie, 2006. "Sectoral explanations of employment in Europe: the role of services," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/06, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie & D'Agostino, Antonello & Serafini, Roberta, 2006. "Sectoral explanations of employment in Europe: the role of services," Working Paper Series 625, European Central Bank.
- Uwitonze, Eric & Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "Service Sector Development and its Determinants in Rwanda," IZA Discussion Papers 10117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- P.W. Daniels, 2011. "Service industries at a crossroads: some fragile assumptions and future challenges," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 619-639, June.
- Angela Cipollone & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2009. "Women's Employment: Beyond Individual Characteristics vs. Contextual Factors Explanations," Working Papers CELEG 0901, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .