The Structure of Technology over Time: A Model for Testing the "Putty-Clay" Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1991. "Productivity and Economic Growth," NBER Chapters,in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 19-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pardo Martínez, Clara Inés, 2013. "An analysis of eco-efficiency in energy use and CO2 emissions in the Swedish service industries," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 120-130.
- Chao Wei, 2003. "Energy, the Stock Market, and the Putty-Clay Investment Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 311-323, March.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara, 2003.
"Technology Adoption Under Relative Factor Price Uncertainty: The Putty-Clay Investment Model,"
1014, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara, 2004. "Technology Adoption under Relative Factor Price Uncertainty: The Putty-Clay Investment Model," 2004 Meeting Papers 39, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ishise, Hirokazu, 2016.
"Capital heterogeneity as a source of comparative advantage: Putty-clay technology in a ricardian model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 223-236.
- Hirokazu Ishise, 2015. "Capital Heterogeneity as a Source of Comparative Advantage: Putty-Clay Technology in a Ricardian Model," ISER Discussion Paper 0940, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2004. "Investment Cycles," Macroeconomics 0405005, EconWPA, revised 05 May 2004.
- Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2013. "On market-mediated emissions and regulations on life cycle emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 77-84.
- Richard E. Just & Rulon D. Pope, 2012. "Cost Function Estimation with Proportional Errors in Variables," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 4(2), pages 59-81, September.
- Lars Jonung, 2005. "Proceedings of the 2004 first annual DG ECFIN research conference on â€œBusiness Cycles and Growth in Europeâ€," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 227, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Lawrence J. Lau & Barry K. Ma, 1986. "Choice of Technique in a Putty-Clay Model of Production," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 321-326, Jul-Sep.
- Harchaoui, Tarek M. & Lasserre, Pierre, 1995. "Testing the impact of taxation on capacity choice: A 'putty clay' approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 377-411, March.
- Ryan Michaels & David Ratner & Michael Elsby, 2017. "Vacancy Chains," 2017 Meeting Papers 888, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2014.
"Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 340-356.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2014. "Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6929, The World Bank.
- Ryan Michaels & David Ratner & Michael Elsby, 2016. "Vacancy Chains," 2016 Meeting Papers 753, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:45:y:1977:i:8:p:1797-1821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.