Fundamental And Induced Biases In Technological Change In Central Canadian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, J.Y. & Ogaki, M., 1991. "Seemingly Unrelated Canonical Cointegrating Regressions," RCER Working Papers 280, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- J. Stephen Clark & Curtis E. Youngblood, 1992. "Estimating Duality Models with Biased Technical Change: A Time Series Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(2), pages 353-360.
- Park, Joon Y, 1992. "Canonical Cointegrating Regressions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 119-143, January.
- P. C. B. Phillips & S. N. Durlauf, 1986.
"Multiple Time Series Regression with Integrated Processes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 473-495.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Steven N. Durlauf, 1985. "Multiple Time Series Regression with Integrated Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 768, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275.
- Robert G. Chambers & Utpal Vasavada, 1983. "Testing Asset Fixity for U.S. Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(4), pages 761-769.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mupondwa, Edmund K., 2005. "Induced Technological Change in Canadian Agriculture Field Crops - Canola and Wheat: 1926-2003," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19333, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Roberto Esposti & Pierpaolo Pierani, 2008.
"Price-induced technical progress in Italian agriculture,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 89(4), pages 5-28.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Pierpaolo PIERANI, 2006. "Price-Induced Technical Progress in Italian Agriculture," Working Papers 275, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Esposti, Roberto & Pierani, Pierpaolo, 2005. "Price-Induced Technological Change in Italian Agriculture: An SGM Restricted Cost Function Approach (1951-91)," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24662, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation possibility frontier; technological change; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae03:25874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.