Induced Technological Change in Canadian Agriculture Field Crops - Canola and Wheat: 1926-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Binswanger, Hans P, 1974.
"The Measurement of Technical Change Biases with Many Factors of Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 964-976, December.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1973. "The Measurement Of Technical Change Biases With Many Factors Of Production," Staff Papers 14205, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Clark, J. Stephen & Klein, Kurt K. & Kerr, William A., 2003. "Fundamental And Induced Biases In Technological Change In Central Canadian Agriculture," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25874, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giannis Karagiannis & W. Hartley Furtan, 1993. "Production Structure and Decomposition of Biased Technical Change: An Example from Canadian Agriculture," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 15(1), pages 21-37.
- Kaneda, Hiromitzu, 1982. "Specification of production functions for analyzing technical change and factor inputs in agricultural development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 97-108, August.
- Olmstead, Alan L & Rhode, Paul, 1993. "Induced Innovation in American Agriculture: A Reconsideration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 100-118, February.
- Kawagoe, Toshihiko & Otsuka, Keijiro & Hayami, Yujiro, 1986. "Induced Bias of Technical Change in Agriculture: The United States and Japan, 1880-1980," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 523-544, June.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Thirtle, Colin G, 1985. "The Microeconomic Approach to Induced Innovation: A Reformulation of the Hayami and Ruttan Model," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 53(3), pages 263-279, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDisaggregated data; induced innovation; stationarity; unit roots; cointegration; vector error correction model; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .