Production Structure and Decomposition of Biased Technical Change: An Example from Canadian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krasachat, W., 2000. "Production Structure and Technical Change in Thai Agriculture, 1972-1994," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123688, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Roberto Esposti & Pierpaolo Pierani, 2008.
"Price-induced technical progress in Italian agriculture,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 89(4), pages 5-28.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Pierpaolo PIERANI, 2006. "Price-Induced Technical Progress in Italian Agriculture," Working Papers 275, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 2010. "The Economics of Innovation and Technical Change in Agriculture," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Mupondwa, Edmund K., 2005. "Induced Technological Change in Canadian Agriculture Field Crops - Canola and Wheat: 1926-2003," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19333, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shumway, C. Richard, 1995. "Recent Duality Contributions In Production Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:15:y:1993:i:1:p:21-37.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .