The Measurement Of Technical Change Biases With Many Factors Of Production
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Binswanger, Hans P, 1974. "The Measurement of Technical Change Biases with Many Factors of Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 964-976, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Theodore P. Lianos, 1971. "The Relative Share of Labor in United States Agriculture, 1949–1968," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(3), pages 411-422.
- Sato, Ryuzo, 1970. "The Estimation of Biased Technical Progress and the Production Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(2), pages 179-208, June.
- Robert M. Solow, 1967. "Some Recent Developments in the Theory of Production," NBER Chapters, in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 25-53, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vincent, David P., 1977. "Factor Substitution In Australian Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(2), pages 1-11, August.
- Zind, R. G. & Doutriaux, J., 1978. "Estimation de l’effet de la technologie sur le rendement des facteurs de production," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 54(1), pages 104-110, janvier-m.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008.
"Consumer preferences and demand systems,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 210-224, December.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2008. "Consumer preferences and demand systems," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200801, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008. "Consumer preferences and demand systems," MPRA Paper 8413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cordoba, Jose M. & Hammond, Peter J., 1998. "Asymptotically strategy-proof Walrasian exchange," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 185-212, December.
- Chatura Sewwandi Wijetunga, 2016. "Rice production structures in Sri Lanka: The normalized translog profit function approach," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(2), pages 21-35, February.
- Paris, Quirino, 1979. "Inequality Restricted Least Squares By Linear Programming: Duality In Least-Squares Theory," Working Papers 225676, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008.
"The Differential Approach to Demand Analysis and the Rotterdam Model,"
12319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "The Differential Approach to Demand Analysis and the Rotterdam Model," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200902, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Zhang, Wei & Alston, Julian M., 2013. "Factor Substitution and Technical Change in the U.S. Dairy Processing and Manufacturing Industry," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150707, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ryuzo Sato & Tamaki Morita, 2009.
"Quantity Or Quality: The Impact Of Labour Saving Innovation On Us And Japanese Growth Rates, 1960–2004,"
The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 407-434, December.
- Ryuzo Sato & Tamaki Morita, 2007. "Quantity or Quality: The Impact of Labor-Saving Innovation on US and Japanese Growth Rates, 1960-2004," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-483, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1972. "The Measurement Of Biased Technical Change In The Many Factors Case: U.S. And Japanese Agriculture," Staff Papers 13786, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lachaal, Lassaad & Chebil, Ali & Dhehibi, Boubaker, 2005. "Measuring factor substitution and technological change in the Tunisian agricultural sector, 1971 - 2000," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), pages 1-11.
- Erik Biørn & Petter Frenger, 1992. "Expectations, substitution, and scrapping in a putty-clay model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 157-184, June.
- Peter Broer, 2004. "The Elasticities of Complementarity and Substitution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-101/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Vouldis, Angelos T. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2010. "Globally flexible functional forms: The neural distance function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 456-469, October.
- Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Vouldis, Angelos T. & Konstantakis, Konstantinos N., 2015. "Global approximation to arbitrary cost functions: A Bayesian approach with application to US banking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 148-160.
- Diewert, W. E. & Wales, T. J., 1995. "Flexible functional forms and tests of homogeneous separability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 259-302, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:84-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ping Zong & John Davis, 1998. "Off‐Farm Employment and Grain Marketable Surplus in China," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 346-358, September.
- Mellander, Erik, 1991. "An Indirect Approach to Measuring Productivity in Private Services," Working Paper Series 300, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Mar 1992.
- Koppenberg, Maximilian & Hirsch, Stefan, 2020. "Comparing methods for markup estimation with an application to EU food retailing," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304272, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- E. Weyl & Michal Fabinger, 2015. "A Tractable Approach to Pass-Through Patterns," 2015 Meeting Papers 747, Society for Economic Dynamics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.