The Relative Share of Labor in United States Agriculture, 1949–1968
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Lee R., 1972. "Some Market Effects Of Agricultural Development On Functional Income Distribution In Developed Countries," Staff Papers 13403, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Martin, Marshall A. & Havlicek, Joseph, Jr., 1977. "Technological Change And Labor'S Relative Share: The Mechanization Of U.S. Cotton Production," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 1-5, December.
- Zind, R. G. & Doutriaux, J., 1978. "Estimation de l’effet de la technologie sur le rendement des facteurs de production," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 54(1), pages 104-110, janvier-m.
- Kim, Tae-Kyun, 1989. "The factor bias of technical change and technology adoption under uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010138, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tocco, Barbara & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair, 2014.
"Labour adjustments in agriculture: evidence from Romania,"
Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(2), pages 1-7, August.
- Tocco, Barbara & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair, 2012. "Labour Adjustments In Agriculture: Evidence From Romania," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139503, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Binswanger, Hans P, 1974.
"The Measurement of Technical Change Biases with Many Factors of Production,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 964-976, December.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1973. "The Measurement Of Technical Change Biases With Many Factors Of Production," Staff Papers 14205, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Talpaz, Hovav, 1980. "U.S. Aggregate Agricultural Production Elasticities Estimated By An Arima Factor Share Adjustment Model," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 1-7, July.
- McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E. & Okunade, Albert Ade., 1988.
"Factor Demands Of Louisiana Rice Producers: An Econometric Investigation,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 1-10, December.
- McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E. & Okunade, Albert Ade., 1988. "Factor Demands of Louisiana Rice Producers: An Econometric Investigation," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 127-136, December.
- Weaver, Robert D., 1980. "Measurement and Forecasting of Agricultural Productivity," Staff Paper Series 256838, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Kim, C.S. & McElroy, Robert G. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2002. "Biased Biased Technological Progress In The U.S. Farm Sector: A Structural Perspective," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36526, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vincent, David P., 1977. "Factor Substitution In Australian Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(2), pages 1-11, August.
- Ganguly, Pradeep, 1980. "Technological Change And The Relative Share Of Labor: The Case Of Tobacco Production In The U.S," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 1-6, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:53:y:1971:i:3:p:411-422.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.