Estimation de l’effet de la technologie sur le rendement des facteurs de production
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 54 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (janvier-mars)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.scse.ca/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sato, Ryuzo, 1970. "The Estimation of Biased Technical Progress and the Production Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(2), pages 179-208, June.
- Theodore P. Lianos, 1971. "The Relative Share of Labor in United States Agriculture, 1949–1968," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(3), pages 411-422.
- R. Sato & M. J. Beckmann, 1968. "Neutral Inventions and Production Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages NP1-NP2.
- Doutriaux, Jerome & Zind, Richard G, 1976. "Factor Input Efficiency and Technological Bias with Application to U.S. Agriculture," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(3), pages 380-82, August.
- Takayama, Akira, 1974. "On Biased Technological Progress," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 631-39, September.
- Marc Nerlove, 1967. "Recent Empirical Studies of the CES and Related Production Functions," NBER Chapters, in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 55-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:54:y:1978:i:1:p:104-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.