Estimation de l’effet de la technologie sur le rendement des facteurs de production
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 54 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (janvier-mars)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.scse.ca/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Theodore P. Lianos, 1971. "The Relative Share of Labor in United States Agriculture, 1949–1968," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(3), pages 411-422.
- Marc Nerlove, 1967. "Recent Empirical Studies of the CES and Related Production Functions," NBER Chapters, in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 55-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Sato & M. J. Beckmann, 1968. "Neutral Inventions and Production Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 1-2.
- Sato, Ryuzo, 1970. "The Estimation of Biased Technical Progress and the Production Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(2), pages 179-208, June.
- Doutriaux, Jerome & Zind, Richard G, 1976. "Factor Input Efficiency and Technological Bias with Application to U.S. Agriculture," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(3), pages 380-382, August.
- Takayama, Akira, 1974. "On Biased Technological Progress," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 631-639, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:54:y:1978:i:1:p:104-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.