The Time Augmented Cobb-Douglas Production Function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony J. Makin & Sam Strong, 2013. "New measures of factor productivity in Australia: a Sato approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2413-2422, June.
- S K Mishra, 2010. "A Brief History of Production Functions," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 6-34, November.
- Sato, Ryuzo, 1970. "The Estimation of Biased Technical Progress and the Production Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(2), pages 179-208, June.
- Naudé, Wim & Nagler, Paula, 2017. "Technological Innovation and Inclusive Growth in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11194, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ryadh M. Alkhareif & William A. Barnett & Nayef A. Alsadoun, 2017. "Estimating the Output Gap for Saudi Arabia," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(3), pages 81-90, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paris, Quirino, 1979. "Inequality Restricted Least Squares By Linear Programming: Duality In Least-Squares Theory," Working Papers 225676, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ryuzo Sato & Tamaki Morita, 2009.
"Quantity Or Quality: The Impact Of Labour Saving Innovation On Us And Japanese Growth Rates, 1960–2004,"
The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 407-434, December.
- Ryuzo Sato & Tamaki Morita, 2007. "Quantity or Quality: The Impact of Labor-Saving Innovation on US and Japanese Growth Rates, 1960-2004," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-483, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ryadh M. Alkhareif & William Barnett, 2020. "Nowcasting Real Gdp For Saudi Arabia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 202018, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2020.
- H. Georg Schulze, 2010. "Ein Modell der Ekonomie als System von neuronalen Netzwerken - Ein Umriss [Connectionist Economics - An Outline]," Post-Print hal-01492977, HAL.
- Ouellette, Pierre & Lasserre, Pierre, 1985. "Mesure de la productivité : la méthode de Divisia," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 507-526, décembre.
- Zhang, Hongsong, 2019. "Non-neutral technology, firm heterogeneity, and labor demand," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 145-168.
- Rao, T.V.S. Ramamohan, 2011. "CES as an Organizational Production Function," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 69-81.
- Frédéric Reynés, 2019. "The Cobb-Douglas function as a flexible function: A new perspective on homogeneous functions through the lens of output elasticities," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/62drs526639, Sciences Po.
- Dubbelman, C., 1971. "A Priori Fixed Covariance Matrices Of Disturbance Estimators," Econometric Institute Archives 272044, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Frédéric Reynès, 2017.
"The Cobb-Douglas function as a flexible function. Analysing the substitution between capital, labor and energy,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2017-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Frédéric Reynés, 2017. "The Cobb-Douglas function as a flexible function: Analysing the sustitution between capital, labor and energy," Sciences Po publications 2017-12, Sciences Po.
- Alexandra Naumenko & Seyyed Ali Zeytoon Nejad Moosavian, 2016. "Clarifying Theoretical Intricacies through the Use of Conceptual Visualization: Case of Production Theory in Advanced Microeconomics," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 103-122, November.
- Mortensen, Anders Winther & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Hansen, Anders Bavnhøj & Pedersen, Sigurd Lauge & Grandal, Rune Duban & Wenzel, Henrik, 2020. "The role of electrification and hydrogen in breaking the biomass bottleneck of the renewable energy system – A study on the Danish energy system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 275(C).
- Zhou, Xiaoxiao & Pan, Zixuan & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Song, Malin, 2020. "Directed technological progress driven by diversified industrial structural change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 112-129.
- Vladimir D. Matveenk, 2011. "Interests of Social Groups, Direction of Technical Progress, and Barriers to Development: How Sustainable is the World Economic Growth?," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_047, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Vladimir Gorbunov & Alexander Lvov, 2018. "Effective Production Funds and Production Functions of Regional Small Business," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 502-515.
- Alin Cristian Ioan & Catalin Angelo Ioan, 2011. "On The Nature of Level Hyper Surfaces in the Economic Theory," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 5(5), pages 143-149, October.
- Li, Xiaogang, 2020. "Innovation, market valuations, policy uncertainty and trade: Theory and evidence," ISU General Staff Papers 202001010800009179, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rademeyer, Maryke C. & Minnitt, Richard C.A. & Falcon, Rosemary M.S., 2018. "Revisiting operating cost in resource extraction industries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 159-164.
- Frédéric Reynès, 2011.
"The cobb-douglas function as an approximation of other functions,"
- Frédéric Reynès, 2011. "The Cobb-Gouglas function as an approximation of other functions," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Frédéric Reynés, 2011. "The cobb-douglas function as an approximation of other functions," Sciences Po publications 2011-21, Sciences Po.
- Catalin Angelo Ioan, 2017. "Some Aspects of Production Functions Differential Geometry," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 13(2), pages 248-259, April.
More about this item
Keywordscentral European countries; Cobb-Douglas production function; construction industry; nonlinear least squares; parameters constancy; production function;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mup:actaun:actaun_2019067051347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.