The Estimation of Biased Technical Progress and the Production Function
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297|
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0020-6598 Email: |
- Brad Sturgill, 2009.
"Cross-country Variation in Factor Shares and its Implications for Development Accounting,"
09-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Brad Sturgill, 2010. "Cross-country Variation in Factor Shares and its Implications for Development Accounting," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_014, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Brad Sturgill, 2010. "Cross-country Variation in Factor Shares and its Implications for Development Accounting," 2010 Meeting Papers 152, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Raveendra Batra & Kul B. Bhatia, 1974. "Technical Progress and the Incidence of of the Corporation Income Tax," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(4), pages 291-300, October.
- Zind, R. G. & Doutriaux, J., 1978. "Estimation de l’effet de la technologie sur le rendement des facteurs de production," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 54(1), pages 104-110, janvier-m.
- Gander, James P., 2003. "Technology adoption and labor training under uncertainty," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 285-289, June.
- Sturgill, Brad, 2012. "The relationship between factor shares and economic development," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1044-1062.
- Vladimir D. Matveenk, 2011. "Interests of Social Groups, Direction of Technical Progress, and Barriers to Development: How Sustainable is the World Economic Growth?," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_047, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Paris, Quirino, 1979. "Inequality Restricted Least Squares By Linear Programming: Duality In Least-Squares Theory," Working Papers 225676, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Zha, Donglan & Kavuri, Anil Savio & Si, Songjian, 2017. "Energy biased technology change: Focused on Chinese energy-intensive industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 1081-1089.
- Ali, Mukhtar M. & Sharma, Subhash C., 1996. "Robustness to nonnormality of regression F-tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 175-205.
- Forsund, Finn R & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1979. "Generalised Farrell Measures of Efficiency: An Application to Milk Processing in Swedish Dairy Plants," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 294-315, June.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1978. "Generalized Farrell Measures of Efficiency: An Application to Milk Processing in Swedish Dairy Plants," Working Paper Series 17, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Karanfil, Fatih & Yeddir-Tamsamani, Yasser, 2010. "Is technological change biased toward energy? A multi-sectoral analysis for the French economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1842-1850, April.
- Fatih Karanfil & Yasser Yeddir-Tamsamani, 2009. "Is technological change biased toward energy? -A multi-sectoral analysis for the French economy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Marijn Verschelde & Michel Dumont & Bruno Merlevede & Glenn Rayp, 2014. "A constrained nonparametric regression analysis of factor-biased technical change and TFP growth at the firm level," Working Paper Research 266, National Bank of Belgium.
- James Bessen, 2009. "More Machines, Better Machines...Or Better Workers?," Working Papers 0803, Research on Innovation.
- Johanna Vogel & Kurt Kratena & Kathrin Hranyai, 2015. "The Bias of Technological Change in Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 98, WWWforEurope.
- James Bessen, 2008. "Accounting for Productivity Growth When Technical Change is Biased," Working Papers 0802, Research on Innovation.
- Weber, William L. & Domazlicky, Bruce R., 1999. "Total factor productivity growth in manufacturing: a regional approach using linear programming," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 105-122, January.
- Robert Halborsen, 1977. "Industrial Demand for Energy," NBER Working Papers 0166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zind, Richard G., 1981. "Modèle d’estimation de l’élasticité de substitution et du progrès technologique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(2), pages 148-159, avril-jui.
- Ouellette, Pierre & Lasserre, Pierre, 1985. "Mesure de la productivité : la méthode de Divisia," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 507-526, décembre.
- Xu, Bin, 2001. "Factor bias, sector bias, and the effects of technical progress on relative factor prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 5-25, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:11:y:1970:i:2:p:179-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed