National Council of Applied Economic Research
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 102 Dynamics of Youth Population – Impact of Education Expenditure
by Goswami, Joydeep & Baruah, Palash & Shukla, Rajesh
- 103 Moving to Goods and Services Tax in India: Impact on India’s Growth and International Trade
by Chadha, Rajesh
- 101 Roof above the head : A qualitative assessment of rural housing in India
by Bhide, Shashanka & Gupta, D.B. & Tarujyoti Buragohain & D.V. Sethi & Shailender Kumar & S.K. Bathla
- 100 Construction and validation of science culture index : Results from comparative analysis of engagement knowledge and attitudes to science: India and Europe
by Shukla, Rajesh & Bauer, Martin W
- 99 Human Development Index for rural Andhra Pradesh
by Bedi, Jatinder S. & Ramachandran, H.
- 98 Role of science & technology, higher education and research in Regional Socio-Economic Development
by Shukla, Rajesh & Kakar, Preeti
- 97 Addressing key issues in the light of structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) in Health and Family Welfare Sector in India
by Mondal, Samir K. & Kanwal, Vineeta
- 96 Mitigating carbon emission through economic instruments: An Indian Perspective
by Das, Samantak & Mukhopadhyay, Dripto & Pohit, Sanjib
- 91 Dichotomy or Continuum: An analysis of the Impact of Urban centres on their Periphery
by Kundu, Amitabh & Pradhan, Basanta K. & Subramanian, A.
- 90 Health care expenditure in rural India
by Selvaraju, V.
- 89 Determinants of Unemployment in Rural India: An Exploration of NCAER Household Sunrey Data of 1994
by Gumber, Anil
- 88 Health care expenditure in rural India
by Tilak, Jandhyala B. G.
- 87 Levels and Differentials in Maternal Mortality in Rural India:New Evidence from Sisterhood Data
by Mari Bhat, P.N.
- 86 Demographic transition, family size and child schooling
by Mari Bhat, P.N.
- 85 Determinants of maternal health care utilisation in India : Evidence from a recent household survey
by Shariff, Abusaleh & Singh, Geeta
- 83 Indexing human development in India : Indicators, scaling and composition
by Khundu, Amitabh & Shariff, Abusaleh & Ghosh, P.K.
- 82 Demand for Curative Health Care in Rural India: Choosing between Private, Public and No Care
by Gupta, Indrani & Dasgupta, Puranmita
- 81 Rural non farm employment in India : Access, income and poverty impact
by Lanjouw, Peter & Shariff, Abusaleh
- 80 Interstate variation in human development differential among social group in India
by Kulkarni, P.M.
- 79 Earning and education among ethnic groups in rural India
by Unni, Jeemol
- 78 Health status and curative health care in rural India
by Duraiswamy, P.
- 77 Do children in India benefit from having mothers who are literate?
by Borooah, Vani K.
- 76 Private schooling in rural India
by Tilak, Jandhyala B.G
- 75 Estimating the Number and Economic Contribution of Home-based Garment Producers in Ahmedabad, India
by Kantor, Paula
- 74 India's accession to the GPA : Identifying costs and benefits
by Srivastava, Vivek
- 73 Household expenditure on elementary education : Implications for cost recovery mechanisms
by Shariff, Abusaleh & Burgohain, Tarujyoti & Ghosh, P.K.
- 72 Action plan for slum auction and relocation for the state of Delhi
by Bhandari, Laveesh & Basu, Kanika
- 71 people's participation, decentralisation and delivery of public sector services in India
by Mahal, Ajay & Srivastava, Vivek
- 70 Industrial Corridors in India
by Bhandari, Laveesh & Mukhopadhyay, Dripto
- 69 The integrated child development services lessons from a pilot study
by Gupta, D.B. et.al.
- 68 Education in the rural Indian household : A gender based perspective
by Sipahimalani, Vandana
- 95 Design of power markets: Different market structures and options for India
by Malik, Payal
- 94 The Nature of Rural Infrastructure:Problems and Prospects
by Bery, Suman & Gupta , D B & Krishna , Reeta & Mitra , Siddhartha
- 93 Policy Reforms and Financing of Elementary Education in India: A Study of the Quality of Service and Outcome
by Pradhan, Basanta K. & Singh, Shalabh Kumar
- 92 Quantifying transport, regulatory and other costs of India–Bangladesh trade
by Das, Samantak & Pohit, Sanjib