An Aggregate Model with Multi-Product Technologies
In: Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rezvanian, Rasoul & Mahdian, Seyed & Elyasiani, Elyas, 1996. "Economics of scale and scope in small depository institutions: Evidence from U.S. cooperative banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 39-54.
- Mohammad Alam & Ishak Omar & Dale Squires, 1996. "Sustainable resource use, economic development, and public regulation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 117-132, March.
- Hanweck, Gerald A. & Hogan, Arthur M. B., 1996. "The structure of the property/casualty insurance industry," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 141-155, May.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Hoque, Anwarul, 1986. "A Multi-Product Analysis Of Energy Demand In Agricultural Subsectors," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Ying Xu, 2011. "Foreign Strategic Investment and Banking Efficiency in China," Chapters,in: China’s Economy in the Post-WTO Environment, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Obben, James, 1993.
"Cost structure and technical change in rural banking,"
Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 243-263, March.
- Obben, James, 1993. "Cost structure and technical change in rural banking," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(3), March.
- H. Naci Mocan, 1995. "The Child Care Industry: Cost Functions, Efficiency, and Quality," NBER Working Papers 5293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2009. "Track wear-and-tear cost by traffic class: Functional form, zero output levels and marginal cost pricing recovery on the French rail network," Working Papers halshs-00574977, HAL.
- Preyra, Colin & Pink, George, 2006. "Scale and scope efficiencies through hospital consolidations," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1049-1068, November.
- Lawrence B. Pulley & David B. Humphrey, 1991. "Scope economies: fixed costs, complementarity, and functional form," Working Paper 91-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Andrew Daughety, 1978. "Stochastic Production and Cost Production Duality," Discussion Papers 356R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cho, Youngha, 2003. "Economic efficiency of multi-product structure: the evidence from Korean housebuilding firms," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 337-355, December.
- Kjell Salvanes & Dale Squires, 1995. "Transferable quotas, enforcement costs and typical firms: An empirical application to the Norwegian trawler fleet," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Christian Growitsch & Tooraj Jamasb & Michael Pollitt, 2009.
"Quality of service, efficiency and scale in network industries: an analysis of European electricity distribution,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(20), pages 2555-2570.
- Christian Growitsch & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency and Scale in Network Industries: An analysis of European electricity distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0538, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Growitsch, Christian & Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael G., 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency, and Scale in Network Industries: An Analysis of European Electricity Distribution," IWH Discussion Papers 3/2005, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- José A Delfino, 1997. "Economías de Escala y de Producción Conjunta en las Entidades Financieras: Un Análisis Empírico del Sistema Bancario," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 34(101), pages 87-100.
- Rendeiro Martín-Cejas, R., 1998. "Análisis de la estructura productiva de la red de aeropuertos españoles: Una aplicación de la forma translogarítmica," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 10, pages 121-130, Diciembre.
- Wing Chow, Clement Kong & Fung, Michael Ka Yiu, 2009. "Efficiencies and scope economies of Chinese airports in moving passengers and cargo," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 324-329.
- LeBlanc, Michael, 1982. "Estimating Input Cost Shares for Agriculture Using a Multinomial Logit Framework," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Hammond, Christopher J., 1999. "The technology of library service provision: a cost function analysis of public library systems in the United Kingdom," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 271-295, September.
- Rafael Domenech Vilariño, 1993. "Funciones de costes para la banca española: un análisis con datos de panel," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(2), pages 263-284, May.
- Rendleman, C. Matthew, 1993. "Estimation of Aggregate U.S. Demands for Fertilizer, Pesticides, and Other Inputs: A Model for Policy Analysis," Technical Bulletins 157035, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Christodoulopoulos, Th., 1995. "Telecommunications in Greece: A study of production structure and natural monopoly issue," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2-3), pages 147-157, March.
- David S Saal & David Parker, 2000. "The impact of privatization and regulation on the water and sewerage industry in England and Wales: a translog cost function model," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 253-268.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetcha:fuss1978-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.