Analysis of the Cost Structure for Processed Products: The Case of the Canadian Dairy Processing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robidoux, B. & Lester, J., 1988. "Econometric Estimates Of Scale Economies In Canadian Manufacturing," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 1988-4, Department of Finance Canada.
- Giancarlo Moschini, 1989.
"Normal Inputs and Joint Production with Allocatable Fixed Factors,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(4), pages 1021-1024.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1989. "Normal Inputs and Joint Production with Allocatable Fixed Factors," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11264, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michele M. Veeman, 1982. "Social Costs of Supply-Restricting Marketing Boards," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 30(1), pages 21-36, March.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, August.
- Hassan, Zuhair A. & Johnson, S.R., 1977. "Urban food consumption patterns in Canada: An empirical analysis," Miscellaneous Papers 149019, Agecon Search.
- Michele M. Veeman, 1982. "Social Costs of Supply-Restricting Marketing Boards: Reply," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 30(3), pages 373-376, November.
- Giancarlo Moschini, 1988. "A Model of Production with Supply Management for the Canadian Agricultural Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(2), pages 318-329.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1988. "Model of Production with Supply Management for the Canadian Agricultural Sector, A," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11269, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nogueira, Lia & Baylis, Katherine R. & Vercammen, James, 2004. "An Economic Analysis Of Product Quality Within The Canadian Cheese Industry," Annual Meeting, 2004, June 20-23, Halifax, Nova Scotia 34191, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Development; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uguewp:244804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dagueca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.