Model of Production with Supply Management for the Canadian Agricultural Sector, A
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal & Le Roy, Danny G., 1996. "Analyzing The Potential For Increased Trade In Dairy Products: A Canadian Perspective," Understanding Canada\United States Dairy Disputes; Proceedings of the 2nd Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop-1996 16959, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Shumway, C. Richard, 1993. "Production economics: Worthwhile investment?," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 89-108, August.
- Friesen, J. & Capalbo, S. & Denny, M., 1992.
"Dynamic factor demand equations in U.S. and Canadian agriculture,"
Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 251-266, February.
- Friesen, J. & Capalbo, Susan Marie & Denny, M., 1992. "Dynamic factor demand equations in U.S. and Canadian agriculture," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(3), February.
- Frank Asche & Daniel V. Gordon & Carsten L. Jensen, 2007. "Individual Vessel Quotas and Increased Fishing Pressure on Unregulated Species," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(1), pages 41-49.
- Wieck, Christine & Heckelei, Thomas, 2004. "Development Of Marginal Cost Distributions In Dairy Production Regions Of The Eu," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19943, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 1999.
"Modelling the CAP Arable Crop Regime in Italy : Degree of Decoupling and Impact of Agenda 2000,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR),
INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 53.
- Daniele Moro & Paolo Sckokai, 1999. "Modelling the CAP Arable Crop Regime in Italy : Degree of Decoupling and Impact of Agenda 2000," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 53, pages 49-73.
- Daniele Moro & Paolo Sckokai, 1999. "Modelling the CAP Arable Crop Regime in Italy : Degree of Decoupling and Impact of Agenda 2000," Post-Print hal-01200916, HAL.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Ali-Kein, Hela Hadj & Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Tonini, Axel & Requillart, Vincent, 2005.
"EU Dairy Sector: Impact of Luxemburg Reform, EU Enlargement and Trade Negotiations,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24581, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Z. & Hadj-Ali Kein, H. & Jongeneel, R. & Tonini, A. Réquillart, V., 2005. "EU Dairy sector : impact of Luxemburg reform, EU enlargement and trade negotiations," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200520, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Krishna Paudel & Christopher McIntosh, 2005.
"Numeraire choice in agricultural supply analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(11), pages 1209-1214.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & McIntosh, Christopher S., 1998. "Numeraire Choice In Agricultural Supply Analysis," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20962, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe, et al, 1997. "Quota Mobility in the European Sugar Regime," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 1-30.
- Considine, Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F., 2006. "The environment as a factor of production," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 645-662, November.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Oskam, Arie J., 2001. "Farm Firm Micro-Econometric Modelling:Empirical Evidence From Russian Dairy Farming," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20464, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Unterschultz, James R. & Jeffrey, Scott R. & Quagrainie, Kwamena K., 2000. "Value-Adding 20 Billion By 2005: Impact At The Alberta Farm Gate," Project Report Series 24049, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Pritchett, James G. & Liu, Donald J., 1998. "Estimating Backward Integration In A Primary Input Market: The Case Of U.S. Hog Industry," Conference Papers 14480, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Jaouad, Mohamed, 1994. "An agricultural policy and trade model for Morocco," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Marsh, Thomas L. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Fox, John A., 2001.
"Wholesale Demand For Usda Quality Graded Boxed Beef And Effects Of Seasonality,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Marsh, Thomas L., 2000. "Wholesale Demand For Usda Quality Graded Boxed Beef And Effects Of Seasonality," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36409, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marcel ADENÄUER & Kamel LOUHICHI & Bruno HENRY DE FRAHAN & Heinz Peter WITZKE., "undated". "Impact of the "Everything but Arms" Initiative on the EU Sugar Sub-Sector," EcoMod2004 330600001, EcoMod.
- Nguyen, Duong T.M. & McLaren, Keith Robert & Zhao, Xueyan, 2008. "Multi-Output Broadacre Agricultural Production: Estimating A Cost Function Using Quasi-Micro Farm Level Data From Australia," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6009, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Oyewumi, Olubukola, 2013. "Allocative Efficiency, Supply Management And Canadian Agriculture," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150788, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- H. Ahammad & N. Islam, 1999. "Estimating the WA Agricultural Production System: A profit function approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch,"
Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies,
Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 41, number 92322.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007. "Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
- Rude, James & Goddard, Ellen W., 1995. "Analysis of the Cost Structure for Processed Products: The Case of the Canadian Dairy Processing Sector," Working Papers 244804, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ball, V. Eldon & Moss, Charles B. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Nehring, Richard F., 2003. "Modeling Supply Response In A Multiproduct Framework Revisited: The Nexus Of Empirics And Economics," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21981, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Larson, Donald F. & Glance, Simon & Borrell, Brent & Ingco, Merlinda & Coleman, Jonathan, 1991. "Abolishing green rates : the effects on cereals, sugar, and oilseeds in West Germany," Policy Research Working Paper Series 607, The World Bank.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh Venkata, 1989. "Policy structure, output supply and input demand for US crops," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pritchett, James G. & Liu, Donald J., 1999. "Modeling Price Impacts Of Backward Vertical Integration In The Us Pork Industry," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21594, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:11269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.