Hick's Aggregation Theorem and the Existence of a Real Value Added Function
In: Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrigan, James, 1997.
"Technology, Factor Supplies, and International Specialization: Estimating the Neoclassical Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 475-494, September.
- James Harrigan, 1996. "Technology, factor supplies, and international specialization: estimating the neoclassical model," Staff Reports 15, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James Harrigan, 1996. "Technology, Factor Supplies and International Specialization: Estimating the Neoclassical Model," NBER Working Papers 5722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sahoo, A., 2008. "Essays on the Indian economy : Competitive pressure, productivity and performance," Other publications TiSEM 374e9035-815c-43fe-a68e-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- James Harrigan, 1997. "Cross-country comparisons of industry total factor productivity: theory and evidence," Research Paper 9734, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hiroaki HAYAKAWA, 2016. "Theory of the Firm: A Reformulation with Primary Factors of Production and Procurement of Ingredient Inputs," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 418-439, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetcha:fuss1978-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .