Modelling a complex world: Improving macro-models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- McKibbin, Warwick J & Vines, David, 2000. "Modelling Reality: The Need for Both Inter-temporal Optimization and Stickiness in Models for Policy-Making," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 106-137, Winter.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Andrew Stoeckel, 2009. "Modelling the global financial crisis," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 581-607, Winter.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Tony Hall & Jan Jacobs & Adrian Pagan, "undated". "Macro-Econometric System Modelling @75," NCER Working Paper Series 95, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Menahem E. Yaari, 1965. "Uncertain Lifetime, Life Insurance, and the Theory of the Consumer," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 137-150.
- repec:oup:oxford:v:34:y:2018:i:1-2:p:43-54. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:oxford:v:34:y:2018:i:1-2:p:55-69. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:oxford:v:34:y:2018:i:1-2:p:287-328. is not listed on IDEAS
- Jenny Corbett & David Vines, 1999. "Asian Currency and Financial Crises: Lessons from Vulnerability, Crisis and Collapse," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 155-177, March.
- Adam Cagliarini & Warwick McKibbin, 2010.
"Global Relative Price Shocks: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.), Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Adam Cagliarini & Warwick McKibbin, 2009. "Global Relative Price Shocks: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2009-10, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "Overlapping families of infinitely-lived agents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 183-198, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Modelling a complex world: Improving macro-models
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2017-09-22 21:04:25
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & McKibbin, Warwick J., 2018.
"Service sector productivity and economic growth in Asia,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 247-263.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2014. "Service Sector Productivity and Economic Growth in Asia," Trade Working Papers 24361, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2014. "Service Sector Productivity and Economic Growth in Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24361, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & McKibbin, Warwick J., 2014. "Service Sector Productivity and Economic Growth in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 490, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:78-98 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; Models; Risk; Relative Prices; Sectors; DSGE;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2017-09-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2017-09-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:camaaa:2017-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cama Admin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.