Report NEP-DGE-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Flinn & James Mabli & Joseph Mullins, 2017. "Firms' Choices of Wage-Setting Protocols in the Presence of Minimum Wages," Working Papers 2017-070, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Antoine Lepetit, 2018. "Asymmetric Unemployment Fluctuations and Monetary Policy Trade-offs," Working Papers hal-01536416, HAL.
- Martin Bodenstein & Junzhu Zhao, 2017. "Employment, Wages and Optimal Monetary Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-091, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Andrew Stoeckel, 2017. "Modelling a complex world: Improving macro-models," CAMA Working Papers 2017-56, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Marek Jarociński & Bartosz Maćkowiak, 2017. "Monetary-Fiscal Interactions and the Euro Area's Malaise," NBER Working Papers 23746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Kollmann, 2017. "Tractable likelihood-based estimation of non- linear DSGE models," CAMA Working Papers 2017-55, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2017. "A Note on Risk Sharing versus Instability in International Financial Integration: When Obstfeld Meets Stiglitz," Working Papers halshs-01579120, HAL.
- Kawamura, Enrique, 2017. "Public-infraestructure and energy-subsidy policies, energy access by the poor and long-term macroeconomic performance," Research Department working papers 1050, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2018. "Global banking and the conduct of macroprudential policy in a monetary union," Post-Print halshs-01525396, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & José Ramón Ruiz-Tamarit, 2017. "Optimal Population Growth as an Endogenous Discounting Problem: The Ramsey Case," Working Papers halshs-01579155, HAL.
- Ernesto Pasten & Raphael Schoenle & Michael Weber, 2017. "Price Rigidity and the Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 23750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marion Goussé & Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2017. "Household Labour Supply and the Marriage Market in the UK, 1991-2008," Post-Print halshs-01476509, HAL.
- Bérangère Legendre & Mareva Sabatier, 2017. "The puzzle of older workers' employment: Distance to retirement and health effects," Post-Print hal-01522749, HAL.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2017. "A Simple Algorithm for Solving Ramsey Optimal Policy with Exogenous Forcing Variables," EconStor Preprints 168031, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.