Global Relative Price Shocks: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adam Cagliarini & Warwick McKibbin, 2010. "Global Relative Price Shocks: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.), Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks Reserve Bank of Australia.
References listed on IDEAS
- McKibbin, Warwick J & Vines, David, 2000. "Modelling Reality: The Need for Both Inter-temporal Optimization and Stickiness in Models for Policy-Making," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 106-137, Winter.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1998.
"The theoretical and empirical structure of the G-Cubed model,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 123-148, January.
- W. J. McKibbin & P. J. Wilcoxen, "undated". "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Discussion Papers 118, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1995. "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Papers 118, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo, 2002. "A simple approach to international monetary policy coordination," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 177-196, June.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson, 1991. "Monetary Policy in Interdependent Economies: A Game-Theoretic Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031787, January.
- Aoki, Kosuke, 2001. "Optimal monetary policy responses to relative-price changes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 55-80, August.
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Policy Responses: An Empirical Analysis of What Went Wrong," NBER Working Papers 14631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Tulip, 2014.
"The Effect of the Mining Boom on the Australian Economy,"
Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 17-22, December.
- Peter Downes & Kevin Hanslow & Peter Tulip, 2014. "The Effect of the Mining Boom on the Australian Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Valdivia, Daney, 2015. "Handbook on DSGE models: some useful tips in modeling a DSGE models," MPRA Paper 61347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2016.
"Oil prices and global factor macroeconomic variables,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 198-212.
- Ratti, Ronald & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2015. "Oil prices and global factor macroeconomic variables," Working Papers 2015-08, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Manalo, Josef & Perera, Dilhan & Rees, Daniel M., 2015.
"Exchange rate movements and the Australian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 53-62.
- Josef Manalo & Dilhan Perera & Daniel Rees, 2014. "Exchange Rate Movements and the Australian Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-11, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Babatunde .Wasiu. ADEOYE & Olufemi Muibi SAIBU, 2014. "Monetary Policy Shocks and Exchange Rate Volatility in Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(4), pages 544-562, April.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; relative prices; G-Cubed; risk premia; economic policy;
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-04-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-04-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbardp:rdp2009-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .