Environmental impacts of China's WTO-accession
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H. & Liu, Hongmei & Tao, Quan, 2004. "What is driving China's decline in energy intensity?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and the Environment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 7-71, March.
- de Melo, Jaime, 1988. "Computable general equilibrium models for trade policy analysis in developing countries: A survey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 469-503.
- Will Martin & Elena Ianchovichina, 2001. "Implications of China's Accession to the World Trade Organisation for China and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(9), pages 1205-1219, September.
- Sébastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1994. "Input-Based Pollution Estimates for Environmental Assessment in Developing Countries," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 101, OECD Publishing.
- Paul S. Armington, 1969. "A Theory of Demand for Products Distinguished by Place of Production (Une thÃ©orie de la demande de produits diffÃ©renciÃ©s d'aprÃ¨s leur origine) (Una teorÃa de la demanda de productos distinguiÃ©nd," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(1), pages 159-178, March.
- John Gilbert & Thomas Wahl, 2002. "Applied General Equilibrium Assessments of Trade Libereralisation in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 697-731, May.
- Wang, Zhi & Kinsey, Jean, 1994. "Consumption and saving behavior under strict and partial rationing," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 83-100.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & K. K. Tang, 2000.
"Trade and Financial Reform in China: Impacts on the World Economy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(8), pages 979-1003, August.
- Warwick J McKibbin & K K Tang, 1998. "The Global Economic Impacts of Trade and Financial Reform in China," Departmental Working Papers 1998-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics, revised Sep 1998.
- Chang, Chun & Fleisher, Belton M. & Parker, Elliott, 2001. "The impact of China's entry into the WTO: Overview," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 319-322.
- Jaime de Melo & L Alan Winters, 2015.
"Do exporters gain from VERs?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 3, pages 49-67
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Winters, L. Alan, 1993. "Do exporters gain from VERs?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1331-1349, October.
- Jaime de Melo & L. Alan Winters, 2015. "Do Exporters Gain from VERs?," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 11, pages 257-275 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Winters, L. Alan, 1990. "Do Exporters Gain From VERs?," CEPR Discussion Papers 383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Melo, J. de & Winters, L.A., 1993. "Do Exporters Gain from VERs?," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 93.18, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- George J. Borjas, 2003. "The Labor Demand Curve is Downward Sloping: Reexamining the Impact of Immigration on the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 9755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hertel, Thomas & Zhai, Fan, 2006.
"Labor market distortions, rural-urban inequality and the opening of China's economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 76-109, January.
- Zhai, Fan & Hertel, Thomas & Wang, Zhi, 2003. "Labor Market Distortions, Rural-Urban Inequality and the Opening of China’s Economy," GTAP Working Papers 1323, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas & Zhai, Fan, 2004. "Labor market distortions, rural-urban inequality, and the opening of China's economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3455, The World Bank.
- David O’Connor & Fan Zhai & Kristin Aunan & Terje Berntsen & Haakon Vennemo, 2003. "Agricultural and Human Health Impacts of Climate Policy in China: A General Equilibrium Analysis with Special Reference to Guangdong," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 206, OECD Publishing.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2001.
"Trade Liberalization in China’s Accession to WTO,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 421-445.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, Will, 2001. "Trade liberalization in China's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2623, The World Bank.
- repec:fth:geneec:93.11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aunan, Kristin & Berntsen, Terje & O'Connor, David & Persson, Therese Hindman & Vennemo, Haakon & Zhai, Fan, 2007. "Benefits and costs to China of a climate policy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 471-497, June.
- George J. Borjas, 2003. "The Labor Demand Curve is Downward Sloping: Reexamining the Impact of Immigration on the Labor Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1335-1374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marsha Gold & Suzanne Felt-Lisk, "undated". "Using Physician Payment Reform to Enhance Health System Performance," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e16892d549974d8d8dc1da710, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:4:p:256-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2010.
"Distributional Effects of CAP Subsidies: Micro Evidence from the EU,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2010_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011. "Distributional Effects of CAP Subsidies: Micro Evidence from the EU," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 102978, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011. "Distributional Effects of CAP Subsidies: Micro Evidence from the EU," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114291, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guastella, Giovanni & Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo & Veneziani, Mario, 2014.
"The capitalization of fixed per hectare payment into land rental prices: a spatial econometric analysis of regions in EU,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
182755, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guastella, Gianni & Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo & Veneziani, Mario, 2014. "The Capitalisation of Fixed per hectare Payment into Land Rental Prices: a Spatial Econometric Analysis of Regions in EU," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173093, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- World Bank, 2014. "Environmental Perspective of Russia's Accession to the World Trade Organization," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17799, The World Bank.
- Schreifels, Jeremy J. & Fu, Yale & Wilson, Elizabeth J., 2012. "Sulfur dioxide control in China: policy evolution during the 10th and 11th Five-year Plans and lessons for the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 779-789.
- Vennemo, Haakon & Aunan, Kristin & Jianwu, He & Tao, Hu & Shantong, Li, 2009. "Benefits and costs to China of three different climate treaties," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 139-160, August.
- Shim, Changsub & Hong, Jiyoun, 2016. "Impact of a national plan for future electricity supply on ambient air quality in South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 278-288.
- Nan Li & Tianzhu Zhang & Jianchuan Qi & Yuanyi Huang, 2015. "Using Multiple Tools to Analyze Resource Exchange in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-14, September.
- O’Keeffe, Aoife & Haggett, Claire, 2012. "An investigation into the potential barriers facing the development of offshore wind energy in Scotland: Case study – Firth of Forth offshore wind farm," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3711-3721.
- Karine Constant & Natacha Raffin, 2016. "Environnement, croissance et inégalités : le rôle particulier du canal de la santé," Revue française d'économie, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 9-29.
- McGuire, William, 2014. "The effect of ISO 14001 on environmental regulatory compliance in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 254-264.
- Zhang, Chao & Anadon, Laura Diaz, 2014. "A multi-regional input–output analysis of domestic virtual water trade and provincial water footprint in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 159-172.
- Laura Raynolds, 2014. "Fairtrade, certification, and labor: global and local tensions in improving conditions for agricultural workers," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(3), pages 499-511, September.
- Nina Hyytiä, 2014. "Farm diversification and regional investments: efficient instruments for the CAP rural development targets in rural regions of Finland?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 255-277.
- Geoghegan, Cathal & Kinsella, Anne & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2015. "Policy Drivers of Land Mobility in Irish Agriculture," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212658, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2008:i:4:p:893-911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.