Input-Based Pollution Estimates for Environmental Assessment in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell, Clifford S. & Powell, Philip T., 2011. "Choosing Environmental Policy Tools: Theoretical Cautions and Practical Considerations," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6219, Inter-American Development Bank.
- van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & Roland-Holst, David & Dessus, Sebastien & Beghin, John, 1998.
"The interface between growth, trade, pollution and natural resource use in Chile: evidence from an economywide model,"
Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 87-97, September.
- Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & David Roland‐Holst & Sébastien Dessus & John Beghin, 1998. "The interface between growth, trade, pollution and natural resource use in Chile: evidence from an economy wide model," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), pages 87-97, September.
- Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & Roland-Holst, David & Dessus, Sebastien & Beghin, John C., 1998. "Interface Between Growth, Trade, Pollution and Natural Resource Use in Chile: Evidence from an Economywide Model, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1481, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Raúl O'Ryan & Sebastian Miller & Carlos J. de Miguel, 2001. "Environmental Taxes, Inefficient Subsidies and Income Distribution in Chile: A CGE framework," Documentos de Trabajo 98, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- O'Ryan, Raúl & de Miguel, Carlos J. & Miller, Sebastian & Munasinghe, Mohan, 2005. "Computable general equilibrium model analysis of economywide cross effects of social and environmental policies in Chile," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 447-472, September.
- Jie He & David Roland-Holst, 2010. "Economic Growth, Energy demand and Atmospheric Pollution: Challenges and Opportunities for China in the future 30 years," Cahiers de recherche 10-11, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- John Beghin & Sebastien Dessus & David Roland‐Hoist & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1997.
"The trade and environment nexus in Mexican agriculture. A general equilibrium analysis,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), pages 115-131, December.
- Beghin, John & Dessus, Sebastien & Roland-Holst, David & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 1997. "The trade and environment nexus in Mexican agriculture. A general equilibrium analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 115-131, December.
- He, Jie, 2005. "Estimating the economic cost of China's new desulfur policy during her gradual accession to WTO: The case of industrial SO2 emission," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 364-402.
- Muradian, Roldan & O'Connor, Martin & Martinez-Alier, Joan, 2002. "Embodied pollution in trade: estimating the 'environmental load displacement' of industrialised countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 51-67, April.
- Jie HE, 2005.
"Economic Determinants for China’s Industrial SO2 Emission: Reduced vs. Structural form and the role of international trade,"
- Jie He, 2006. "Economic Determinants for China’s Industrial SO2 Emission: Reduced vs. Structural form and the role of international trade," Cahiers de recherche 06-27, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Jie He, 2011. "Economic Determinants for China's Industrial SO2 Emission: Reduced vs. Structural form and the role of international trade," Working Papers halshs-00564688, HAL.
- Ghertner, D. Asher & Fripp, Matthias, 2007. "Trading away damage: Quantifying environmental leakage through consumption-based, life-cycle analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 563-577, August.
- Nordström, Håkan & Vaughan, Scott, 1999. "Trade and the environment," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 4, number 4.
- Michael Ferrantino & Linda Linkins, 1999. "The effect of global trade liberalization on toxic emissions in industry," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(1), pages 128-155, March.
- Clifford S. Russell & Philip T. Powell, 1996. "Choosing Environmental Policy Tools: Theoretical Cautions and Practical Considerations," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 25258, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Vennemo, Haakon & Aunan, Kristin & He, Jianwu & Hu, Tao & Li, Shantong & Rypd3al, Kristin, 2008. "Environmental impacts of China's WTO-accession," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 893-911, February.
- Selim Cagatay & Hakan Mihci, 2003. "Industrial Pollution, Environmental Suffering And Policy Measures: An Index Of Environmental Sensitivity Performance (Iesp)," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(02), pages 205-245.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Meisner, Craig & Wheeler, David & Jin, Yanhong, 2002. "Agricultural Trade, Development and Toxic Risk," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1401-1412, August.
- O’RYAN Raul & DE MIGUEL Carlos & MILLER Sebastián & MUNASINGHE Mohan, 2010. "General Equilibrium Analysis of Cross Effects in Social and Environmental Policies: Case Study of Chile," EcoMod2003 330700114, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:101-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.