The ECOGEM-Chile Model: A CGE Model for Environmental and Trade Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beghin, John C. & Bowland, Bradley J. & Dessus, S bastien & Roland-Holst, David & Mensbrugghe, Dominique van der, 2002.
"Trade integration, environmental degradation, and public health in Chile: assessing the linkages,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 241-267, May.
- John C. Beghin & Brad J. Bowland & Sebastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1999. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp211, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Beghin, John C. & Bowland, Brad J. & Dessus, Sebastien & Roland-Holst, David & Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2002. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5121, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Brad J. Bowland & Sebastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1999. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 99-wp211, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- O'Ryan, Ra l & Miller, Sebastian & de Miguel, Carlos J., 2003. "A CGE framework to evaluate policy options for reducing air pollution emissions in Chile," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 285-309, May.
- Juan Eduardo Coeymans & Felipe Larraín, 1994. "Efectos de un Acuerdo de Libre Comercio entre Chile y Estados Unidos: Un Enfoque de Equilibrio General," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 31(94), pages 357-400.
- Raúl O'Ryan & Carlos J. de Miguel & Sebastián Miller, 2000. "Ensayo sobre equilibrio general computable: Teoría y aplicaciones," Documentos de Trabajo 73, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Carlo Perroni & Randall M. Wigle, 1994. "International Trade and Environmental Quality: How Important Are the Linkages?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 551-567, August.
- John Beghin & Sébastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1996. "General Equilibrium Modelling of Trade and the Environment," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
- Kneese, Allen V., 1998. "No time for complacency," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 491-537, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcos Minoru Hasegawa, 2010. "The Tax Policy in the Chilean Economy: a Regional Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 05, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2004-02-15 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2004-02-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2004-02-15 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2004-02-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.