A CGE framework to evaluate policy options for reducing air pollution emissions in Chile
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2003)
Issue (Month): 02 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2009. "Distributional impact of developed countries CC policies on Senegal : A macro-micro CGE application," Cahiers de recherche 09-11, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- García Benavente, José Miguel, 2016. "Impact of a carbon tax on the Chilean economy: A computable general equilibrium analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 106-127.
- Raúl O’Ryan, 2006. "Factors that determine the cost-effectiveness ranking of second-best instruments for environmental regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 179-198, 08.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López Otero, 2014.
"A Panorama on Energy Taxes and Green Tax Reforms,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 145-190, March.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral Lñpez-Otero, 2013. "A Panorama on Energy Taxes and Green Tax Reforms," Working Papers 08-2013, Economics for Energy.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard & Antonio Estache, 2013. "The Distributional Impact of Developed Countries’ Climate Change Policies on Senegal: A Macro-Micro CGE Application," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(6), pages 1-24, June.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard & Antonio Estache, 2013. "The distributional impact of developed countries' climate change policies on Senegal: A macro-micro CGE application," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/168145, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cristián Mardones Poblete, 2010. "Evaluando Reformas Tributarias en Chile con un Modelo CGE," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 37(2 Year 20), pages 243-284, December.
- Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2005. "General Equilibrium Models: An Overview," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 1, pages 001-027 Central Bank of Chile.
- Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2004. "General Equilibrium Models: An Overview," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 307, Central Bank of Chile.
- Mardones D., Cristián, 2012. "Chile: building a computable general equilibrium model with an application to the Bío Bío region," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Lopez, Ramon, 2003. "The Policy Roots of Socioeconomic Stagnation and Environmental Implosion: Latin America 1950-2000," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 259-280, February.
- O'Ryan, Raúl & de Miguel, Carlos J. & Miller, Sebastian & Munasinghe, Mohan, 2005. "Computable general equilibrium model analysis of economywide cross effects of social and environmental policies in Chile," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 447-472, September.
- Simin SEURY, "undated". "Inward Foreign Investment, Corruption and Firm's Ability: Firm-level Evidence from the Transition Economies," EcoMod2009 21500083, EcoMod.
- Raúl O’Ryan & Carlos J. de Miguel & Sebastián Miller, 2003. "The ECOGEM-Chile Model: A CGE Model for Environmental and Trade Policy Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 247, Central Bank of Chile.
- Raúl O´Ryan & Carlos J. De Miguel & Sebastián Miller, 2005. "General Equilibrium Analysis of a Fuel Tax Increase in Chile," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 10, pages 345-374 Central Bank of Chile.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2008. "Intra-Country Distributional Impact of Policies to Fight Climate Change: A Survey," Working Papers ECARES 2008_038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Raúl O'Ryan & Carlos J. de Miguel & Sebastian Miller, 2005. "A Cge Model for Environmental and Trade Policy Analysis in Chile: Case Study for Fuel Tax Increases," Documentos de Trabajo 211, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- O’RYAN Raul & DE MIGUEL Carlos & MILLER Sebastián & MUNASINGHE Mohan, "undated". "General Equilibrium Analysis of Cross Effects in Social and Environmental Policies: Case Study of Chile," EcoMod2003 330700114, EcoMod.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2008. "Distributional impact of global warming environmental policies: A survey," Cahiers de recherche 08-14, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:8:y:2003:i:02:p:285-309_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed