Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Beghin, John C. & Bowland, Bradley J. & Dessus, S bastien & Roland-Holst, David & Mensbrugghe, Dominique van der, 2002. "Trade integration, environmental degradation, and public health in Chile: assessing the linkages," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 241-267, May.
- John C. Beghin & Brad J. Bowland & Sebastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1999. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 99-wp211, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- John C. Beghin & Brad J. Bowland & Sebastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1999. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp211, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Ryan, Raul E., 1996. "Cost-Effective Policies to Improve Urban Air Quality in Santiago, Chile," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 302-313, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:resene:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:135-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- O'Ryan, Raúl & de Miguel, Carlos J. & Miller, Sebastian & Munasinghe, Mohan, 2005. "Computable general equilibrium model analysis of economywide cross effects of social and environmental policies in Chile," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 447-472, September.
- Mundaca T., Luis, 2013. "Climate change and energy policy in Chile: Up in smoke?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 235-248.
- He, Jie, 2005. "Estimating the economic cost of China's new desulfur policy during her gradual accession to WTO: The case of industrial SO2 emission," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 364-402.
- Nasir, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Faiz, 2011. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for carbon emissions in Pakistan: An empirical investigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1857-1864, March.
- Anriquez, Gustavo, 2002. "Trade And The Environment: An Economic Literature Survey," Working Papers 28598, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Mani, Muthukumara & Markandya, Anil & Sagar, Aarsi & Sahin, Sebnem, 2012. "India’s economic growth and environmental sustainability : what are the tradeoffs ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6208, The World Bank.
- Raúl O’Ryan & Carlos J. de Miguel & Sebastián Miller, 2003. "The ECOGEM-Chile Model: A CGE Model for Environmental and Trade Policy Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 247, Central Bank of Chile.
- Raúl O´Ryan & Carlos J. De Miguel & Sebastián Miller, 2005. "General Equilibrium Analysis of a Fuel Tax Increase in Chile," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 10, pages 345-374 Central Bank of Chile.
- Faiz Rehman & Muhammad Nasir & Faiza Kanwal, 2012. "Nexus between corruption and regional Environmental Kuznets Curve: the case of South Asian countries," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, pages 827-841.
- Raúl O'Ryan & Carlos J. de Miguel & Sebastian Miller, 2005. "A Cge Model for Environmental and Trade Policy Analysis in Chile: Case Study for Fuel Tax Increases," Documentos de Trabajo 211, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- O’RYAN Raul & DE MIGUEL Carlos & MILLER Sebastián & MUNASINGHE Mohan, "undated". "General Equilibrium Analysis of Cross Effects in Social and Environmental Policies: Case Study of Chile," EcoMod2003 330700114, EcoMod.
- Liu, Xianbing & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Wang, Can & Dong, Yanli & Liu, Wenling, 2010. "Analyses of CO2 emissions embodied in Japan-China trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1510-1518, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.