Analyses of CO2 emissions embodied in Japan-China trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H. & Liu, Hongmei & Tao, Quan, 2004. "What is driving China's decline in energy intensity?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Shui, Bin & Harriss, Robert C., 2006. "The role of CO2 embodiment in US-China trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4063-4068, December.
- Beghin, John C. & Bowland, Bradley J. & Dessus, S bastien & Roland-Holst, David & Mensbrugghe, Dominique van der, 2002.
"Trade integration, environmental degradation, and public health in Chile: assessing the linkages,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 241-267, May.
- John C. Beghin & Brad J. Bowland & Sebastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1999. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp211, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Beghin, John C. & Bowland, Brad J. & Dessus, Sebastien & Roland-Holst, David & Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2002. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5121, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Brad J. Bowland & Sebastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1999. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 99-wp211, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Machado, Giovani & Schaeffer, Roberto & Worrell, Ernst, 2001. "Energy and carbon embodied in the international trade of Brazil: an input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 409-424, December.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2003. "Allocating the responsibility of CO2 over-emissions from the perspectives of benefit principle and ecological deficit," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 121-141, August.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- Chung Hyun-Sik & Rhee Hae-Chun, 2001. "Carbon Dioxide Emissions of Korea and Japan and Its Transmission Via International Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 117-136.
- Sinton, Jonathan E. & Fridley, David G., 2000. "What goes up: recent trends in China's energy consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 671-687, August.
- Ackerman, Frank & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Suga, Mikio, 2007. "The carbon content of Japan-US trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4455-4462, September.
- Wyckoff, Andrew W. & Roop, Joseph M., 1994. "The embodiment of carbon in imports of manufactured products : Implications for international agreements on greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 187-194, March.
- Kander, Astrid & Lindmark, Magnus, 2006. "Foreign trade and declining pollution in Sweden: a decomposition analysis of long-term structural and technological effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1590-1599, September.
- Jesper Munksgaard & Lise-Lotte Pade & Jan Minx & Manfred Lenzen, 2005. "Influence of trade on national CO 2 emissions," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 23(4), pages 324-336.
- Kondo, Y. & Moriguchi, Y. & Shimizu, H., 1998. "CO2 Emissions in Japan: Influences of imports and exports," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(2-3), pages 163-174, February.
- Graham J. Treloar & Peter E.D. Love & Gary D. Holt, 2001. "Using national input/output data for embodied energy analysis of individual residential buildings," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 49-61, January.
- Anna Strutt & Kym Anderson, 2000. "Will Trade Liberalization Harm the Environment? The Case of Indonesia to 2020," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(3), pages 203-232, November.
- Nadim Ahmad & Andrew Wyckoff, 2003. "Carbon Dioxide Emissions Embodied in International Trade of Goods," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/15, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 embodiment Japan-China trade Quantitative estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:3:p:1510-1518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.