Analyses of CO2 emissions embodied in Japan-China trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H. & Liu, Hongmei & Tao, Quan, 2004. "What is driving China's decline in energy intensity?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Shui, Bin & Harriss, Robert C., 2006. "The role of CO2 embodiment in US-China trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4063-4068, December.
- Beghin, John C. & Bowland, Bradley J. & Dessus, S bastien & Roland-Holst, David & Mensbrugghe, Dominique van der, 2002.
"Trade integration, environmental degradation, and public health in Chile: assessing the linkages,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 241-267, May.
- John C. Beghin & Brad J. Bowland & Sebastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1999. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp211, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Beghin, John C. & Bowland, Brad J. & Dessus, Sebastien & Roland-Holst, David & Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2002. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5121, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Brad J. Bowland & Sebastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1999. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 99-wp211, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Machado, Giovani & Schaeffer, Roberto & Worrell, Ernst, 2001. "Energy and carbon embodied in the international trade of Brazil: an input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 409-424, December.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2003. "Allocating the responsibility of CO2 over-emissions from the perspectives of benefit principle and ecological deficit," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 121-141, August.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- Chung Hyun-Sik & Rhee Hae-Chun, 2001. "Carbon Dioxide Emissions of Korea and Japan and Its Transmission Via International Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 117-136.
- Sinton, Jonathan E. & Fridley, David G., 2000. "What goes up: recent trends in China's energy consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 671-687, August.
- Ackerman, Frank & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Suga, Mikio, 2007. "The carbon content of Japan-US trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4455-4462, September.
- Wyckoff, Andrew W. & Roop, Joseph M., 1994. "The embodiment of carbon in imports of manufactured products : Implications for international agreements on greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 187-194, March.
- Kander, Astrid & Lindmark, Magnus, 2006. "Foreign trade and declining pollution in Sweden: a decomposition analysis of long-term structural and technological effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1590-1599, September.
- Jesper Munksgaard & Lise-Lotte Pade & Jan Minx & Manfred Lenzen, 2005. "Influence of trade on national CO 2 emissions," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 23(4), pages 324-336.
- Kondo, Y. & Moriguchi, Y. & Shimizu, H., 1998. "CO2 Emissions in Japan: Influences of imports and exports," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 163-174.
- Graham J. Treloar & Peter E.D. Love & Gary D. Holt, 2001. "Using national input/output data for embodied energy analysis of individual residential buildings," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 49-61, January.
- Anna Strutt & Kym Anderson, 2000. "Will Trade Liberalization Harm the Environment? The Case of Indonesia to 2020," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(3), pages 203-232, November.
- Nadim Ahmad & Andrew Wyckoff, 2003. "Carbon Dioxide Emissions Embodied in International Trade of Goods," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/15, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 embodiment Japan-China trade Quantitative estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:3:p:1510-1518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .