India’s economic growth and environmental sustainability : what are the tradeoffs ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurizio Bussolo & David O’Connor, 2001. "Clearing the Air in India: The Economics of Climate Policy with Ancillary Benefits," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 182, OECD Publishing.
- Yang, Hao-Yen, 2001. "Trade liberalization and pollution: a general equilibrium analysis of carbon dioxide emissions in Taiwan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 435-454, August.
- Maureen L. Cropper & Nathalie B. Simon & Anna Alberini & Seema Arora & P.K. Sharma, 1997. "The Health Benefits of Air Pollution Control in Delhi," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1625-1629.
- Beghin, John C. & Bowland, Bradley J. & Dessus, S bastien & Roland-Holst, David & Mensbrugghe, Dominique van der, 2002.
"Trade integration, environmental degradation, and public health in Chile: assessing the linkages,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 241-267, May.
- John C. Beghin & Brad J. Bowland & Sebastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1999. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 99-wp211, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Beghin, John C. & Bowland, Brad J. & Dessus, Sebastien & Roland-Holst, David & Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2002. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5121, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Brad J. Bowland & Sebastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1999. "Trade Integration, Environmental Degradation, and Public Health in Chile: Assessing the Linkages," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp211, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- M. Murty & Surender Kumar & Kishore Dhavala, 2007.
"Measuring environmental efficiency of industry: a case study of thermal power generation in India,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 31-50, September.
- M N, Murty & Kumar, Surender & Dhavala, Kishore, 2006. "Measuring Environmental Efficiency of Industry: A Case Study of Thermal Power Generation in India," MPRA Paper 1693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edwards, T. Huw. & Hutton, John P., 2001. "Allocation of carbon permits within a country: a general equilibrium analysis of the United Kingdom," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 371-386, July.
- Willem Gunning, Jan & Keyzer, Michiel A., 1995. "Applied general equilibrium models for policy analysis," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 35, pages 2025-2107 Elsevier.
- Ojha, Vijay P., 2009. "Carbon emissions reduction strategies and poverty alleviation in India," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 323-348, June.
- John Beghin & Sébastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1996. "General Equilibrium Modelling of Trade and the Environment," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
- Sengupta, Ishita, 2007. "Optimal time for investment to regulate emissions of particulate matter in Indian thermal power plants," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(06), pages 827-860, December.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1990. "Intertemporal general equilibrium modeling of U.S. environmental regulation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 715-744.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Darwin, Roy & Shoemaker, Robbin, 2001. "Resource use and technological progress in agriculture: a dynamic general equilibrium analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 275-291, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Climate Change Economics; Energy Production and Transportation; Environment and Energy Efficiency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-10-06 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-10-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-10-06 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .