Applied general equilibrium models for policy analysis
In: Handbook of Development Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Artis Kancs, 2001.
"Predicting European Enlargement Impacts: A Framework of Interregional General Equilibrium,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 31-63, September.
- Artis Kancs, 2001. "Regional development policies modelling: a framework of general equilibrium," ERSA conference papers ersa01p189, European Regional Science Association.
- d’Artis Kancs, 2001. "Predicting European Enlargement Impacts: A Framework of Inter-regional General Equilibrium," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2001_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 1998.
"Macroeconomic Effects of CO2 Emission Limits: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for China,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 213-250, April.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 1996. "Macroeconomic Effects of CO2 Emission Limits: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for China," Mansholt Working Papers 01-96, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Hassanain, Khalifa, 1997. "External shocks and the real exchange rate: a simulation model for Egypt," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000012989, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mani, Muthukumara & Markandya, Anil & Sagar, Aarsi & Sahin, Sebnem, 2012. "India’s economic growth and environmental sustainability : what are the tradeoffs ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6208, The World Bank.
- De Maio, Lorenzo & Stewart, Frances & van der Hoeven, Rolph, 1999. "Computable General Equilibrium Models, Adjustment and the Poor in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 453-470, March.
- Zhu, Xueqin & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2005. "A model for consumers' preferences for Novel Protein Foods and environmental quality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 720-744, July.
- Koesler, Simon & Pothen, Frank, 2013. "The Basic WIOD CGE Model: A computable general equilibrium model based on the World Input-Output Database," ZEW Dokumentationen 13-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thissen, Mark & Lensink, Robert, 2001. "Macroeconomic effects of a currency devaluation in Egypt: An analysis with a computable general equilibrium model with financial markets and forward-looking expectations," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 411-419, May.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Robinson, Sherman, 2013. "Contribution of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling to Policy Formulation in Developing Countries," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
More about this item
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:devchp:3-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .