Predicting European Enlargement Impacts: A Framework of Interregional General Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- d’Artis Kancs, 2001. "Predicting European Enlargement Impacts: A Framework of Inter-regional General Equilibrium," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2001_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Artis Kancs, 2001. "Regional development policies modelling: a framework of general equilibrium," ERSA conference papers ersa01p189, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem Gunning, Jan & Keyzer, Michiel A., 1995. "Applied general equilibrium models for policy analysis," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 35, pages 2025-2107 Elsevier.
- Diewert, W E & Wales, T J, 1988. "Normalized Quadratic Systems of Consumer Demand Functions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(3), pages 303-312, July.
- Enrique Lopez Bazo & Esther Vaya Valcarce & Antonio Jose Mora & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 1997. "Regional economic dynamics and convergence in the european union," Working Papers in Economics 12, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Graham Schindler & Philip Israilevich & Geoffrey Hewings, 1997. "Regional Economic Performance: An Integrated Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 131-137.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, December.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1993. "Rural vs. Urban Effects of Terminating Farm Subsidies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11121, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Snickars, Folke, 1987. "Regional and multiregional economic models: A survey," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. Nijkamp (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 257-294 Elsevier.
- Dawkins, Christina & Srinivasan, T.N. & Whalley, John, 2001. "Calibration," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 58, pages 3653-3703 Elsevier.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, December.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 1985. "Partial vs. general equilibrium analysis and choice of functional form: Implications for policy modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 281-303.
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 1999. "Kaldor's Laws and Spatial Dependence: Evidence for the European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 443-451.
- Bandara, Jayatilleke S, 1991. " Computable General Equilibrium Models for Development Policy Analysis in LDCs," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 3-69.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "The General Linear Profit Function," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 5 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Xi & Zhou, Bin & Zhong, Funing, 2010. "Do Consumers Really Care about Genetically Modified (GM) Food Label? What Do We Know? What Else Should We Know?," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, pages 32-56.
- Zhang, Yan & Xia, Guoping, 2010. "Short-run cost-based pricing model for a supply chain network," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 167-174, November.
- James Anderson, 2001. "Migration, FDI, and the Margins of Trade," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2001_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Johannes Brocker & d’Artis Kancs, 2001. "Methodology for the Assessment of Spatial Economic Impacts of Transport Projects and Policies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2001_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Boppana Nagarjuna & Varadi Vijay Kumar, 2010. "Heat waves or Meteor showers: Empirical evidence from the stock markets," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, pages 57-74.
More about this item
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:39:y:2001:i:5:p:31-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .