The Sleeping Giant Awakes: Projecting Global Implications of China's Energy Consumption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rehdanz, Katrin & Berrittella, Maria & S.J. Tol, Richard & Zhang, Jian, 2008.
"The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 631-655.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol & Jian Zhang, 2007. "The Impact Of Trade Liberalisation On Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-142, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- Adams, F. Gerard & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2008. "Modeling and forecasting energy consumption in China: Implications for Chinese energy demand and imports in 2020," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1263-1278, May.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1998. "Growth, Volume 2: Energy, the Environment, and Economic Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 2, number 0262100746, January.
- Zhang, Jian & Fung, Hung-Gay, 2006. "Winners and losers: Assessing the impact of Chinese Yuan appreciation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 995-1009, December.
- Anderson, Kym & Nielsen, Chantal, 2004.
"Economic Effects of Agricultural Biotechnology Research in the Presence of Price-Distorting Policies,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 374-394.
- Kym Anderson & Chantal Nielsen, 2002. "Economic Effects of Agricultural Biotechnology Research in the Presence of Price-distorting Policies," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-32, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1998.
"The theoretical and empirical structure of the G-Cubed model,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 123-148, January.
- W. J. McKibbin & P. J. Wilcoxen, "undated". "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Discussion Papers 118, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1995. "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Papers 118, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Gottinger, Hans W., 1998. "Greenhouse Gas Economics and Computable General Equilibrium," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 537-580, October.
- Tianshu CHU & Fereidun FESHARAKI & Kang WU, 2006. "China's Energy in Transition: Regional and Global Implications," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 134-152.
- Zhang, J. & Dobranskyte, A. & Berrittella, M., 2007. "Impacts of Global Multilateral Trade Liberalization on Sustainability Indicators," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 22, pages 995-1018.
- Yuan, Jiahai & Zhao, Changhong & Yu, Shunkun & Hu, Zhaoguang, 2007. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in China: Cointegration and co-feature analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1179-1191, November.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2017. "Quantifying The Uruguay Round," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 16, pages 363-388 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilgen, S., 2014. "Structure and environmental impact of global energy consumption," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 890-902.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Jakob Haan & XingWang Qian & Shu Yu, 2014. "The Missing Link: China's Contracted Engineering Projects in Africa," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 564-580, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:14:y:2010:i:4:p:750-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.