Impactos Econômicos Das Mudançasclimáticas No Brasil
The aim of this paper is to develop scenarios of the economic impacts of climate change in Brazil, articulating the projected impacts of climate change on agricultural and energy sectors to macroeconomic scenarios, these related to climate change scenarios developed by IPCC (A2 and B2).
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Prof Marcos Valdemar de Freitas Reis s/n Campus do Gragoatá Bloco F Niterói, RJ 24210-201 Brazil|
Phone: 55 21 3674 7952
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Aline Souza Magalhães & Ricardo Machado Ruiz, 2008. "Cenários de mudanças climáticas e agricultura no Brasil: impactos econômicos na Região Nordeste," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td340, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 29-51, Spring.
- Gottinger, Hans W., 1998. "Greenhouse Gas Economics and Computable General Equilibrium," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 537-580, October.
- Emerson Martins Hilgemberg & Joaquim J. M. Guilhoto & Cleise M. A. T. Hilgemberg, 2005.
"Uso De Combustíveis E Emissões De Co2 No Brasil: Um Modelo Inter-Regional De Insumo-Produto,"
Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
135, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hilgemberg, E. M. & Guilhoto, J. J. M., 2006.
"Uso De Combustíveis E Emissões De Co2 No Brasil: Um Modelo Interregional De Insumo-Produto
[Use of fossil and emissions of CO2 in Brazil - An Interregional Input-Output model]," MPRA Paper 38006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip D. Adams & Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2003. "MMRF-GREEN: A Dynamic Multi-Regional Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Australian Economy, Based on the MMR and MONASH Models," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-140, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "The "Stern Review" on the Economics of Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 12741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- Hilgemberg, E. M. & Guilhoto, J. J. M., 2006. "Uso De Combustíveis E Emissões De Co2 No Brasil: Um Modelo Interregional De Insumo-Produto
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2010:126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.