Climate Change, Agricultural Productivity and Economic Performance: an exercise using a Dynamic CGE Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Aline Souza Magalhães & Ricardo Machado Ruiz, 2008. "Cenários de mudanças climáticas e agricultura no Brasil: impactos econômicos na Região Nordeste," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td340, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- AssunÃ§Ã£o, Juliano & Chein, FlÃ¡via, 2016. "Climate change and agricultural productivity in Brazil: future perspectives," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 581-602, October.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Edson Paulo Domingues & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Eduardo Simões de Almeida & Carlos Roberto Azzoni & Joaquim J. M. & Guilhoto Fabio Kanczuk, 2010.
"Impactos Econômicos Das Mudanças Climáticas No Brasil,"
Anais do XIV Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 14th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais],in: Anais do XIV Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 14th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais]
Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Domingues, Edson Paulo & Haddad, Eduardo Amaral & Perobelli, Fernando Salgueiro & Almeida, Eduardo Simões de & Guilhoto, José Martins Guilhoto & Kanczuk, Fabio, 2010.
"Impactos econômicos das mudanças climáticas no Brasil
[Economic impacts of climate change in Brazil]," MPRA Paper 30697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Carlos Roberto Azzon & Joaquim J. M. Guilhoto & Fabio Kanczuk & Eduardo Simões De Almeida, 2011. "Impactos Econômicos Das Mudançasclimáticas No Brasil," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 126, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Domingues, Edson Paulo & Haddad, Eduardo Amaral & Perobelli, Fernando Salgueiro & Almeida, Eduardo Simões de & Guilhoto, José Martins Guilhoto & Kanczuk, Fabio, 2010. "Impactos econômicos das mudanças climáticas no Brasil
- Rutherford, Thomas F, 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Modeling with MPSGE as a GAMS Subsystem: An Overview of the Modeling Framework and Syntax," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(1-2), pages 1-46, October.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-09-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2018-09-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-09-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:275876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.