The Economic Impact Water Taxes: a Computable General Equilibrium Analysis with an International Data Set
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinar, Ariel & Yaron, Dan, 1992. "Adoption and abandonment of irrigation technologies," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 315-332, April.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Noelwah R. Netusil & Thomas R. Harris & Chang K. Seung & Jeffrey E. Englin, 2000. "Impacts of water reallocation: A combined computable general equilibrium and recreation demand model approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(4), pages 473-487.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Decaluwe, B. & Patry, A. & Savard, L., 1999.
"`When Water Is No Longer Heaven Sent: Comparative Pricing Analysis in an AGE Model,"
9905, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Decaluwé, B. & Patry, A. & Savard, L., 1999. "When Water is no Longer Heaven Sent: Comparative Pricing Analysis in an AGE Model," Cahiers de recherche 9908, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Anthony Letsoalo & James Blignaut & Theuns de Wet & Martin de Wit & Sebastiaan Hess & Richard S.J. Tol & Jan van Heerden, 2005. "Triple Dividends Of Water Consumption Charges In South Africa," Working Papers FNU-62, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2005.
- Dinar, Ariel & Yaron, Dan, 1992. "Adoption and abandonment of irrigation technologies," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(4), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Ponce & Francesco Bosello & Carlo Giupponi, 2012. "Integrating Water Resources into Computable General Equilibrium Models - A Survey," Working Papers 2012.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "Economy-wide implications of direct and indirect policy interventions in the water sector: lessons from recent work and future research needs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6068, The World Bank.
- Roberto Ponce & Ramiro Parrado, 2015. "Climate Change, Water Scarcity on Agriculture and the Economy-Wide: impacts in the LAC Region," Serie Working Papers 16, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Chokri Thabet, 2014. "Water Policy and Poverty Reduction in Rural Area: A Comparative Economy Wide Analysis for Morocco and Tunisia," Working Papers 860, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2010.
"Water Scarcity and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean,"
2010_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2011. "Water Scarcity and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean," EcoMod2011 2827, EcoMod.
- Xiuli Liu & Xikang Chen & Shouyang Wang, 2009. "Evaluating and Predicting Shadow Prices of Water Resources in China and Its Nine Major River Basins," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(8), pages 1467-1478, June.
- Mohamed A. Chemingui & Chokri Thabet, 2016. "Economy-Wide Analysis of Alternative Water Management Policies: A Comparative Analysis for Morocco and Tunisia," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-27, December.
- Anne-Kathrin Faust & Camille Gonseth & Marc Vielle, 2012. "The economic impact of climate driven changes in water availability in Switzerland," EcoMod2012 4177, EcoMod.
- Calzadilla, Alvaro & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011. "The GTAP-W model: Accounting for water use in agriculture," Kiel Working Papers 1745, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Valeria Di Cosmo, 2011. "Are the Consumers Always Ready to Pay? A Quasi-Almost Ideal Demand System for the Italian Water Sector," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(2), pages 465-481, January.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium; Virtual Water; Water Allocation; Water Pricing; Water Scarcity;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2008_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .