Does international cereal trade save water?: the impact of virtual water trade on global water use
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atapattu, Sithara & Molden, David, 2006. "Achieving food and environmental security: better river basin management for healthy coastal zones," IWMI Books, Reports H039123, International Water Management Institute.
- Hoekstra, Arjen Y. & Chapagain, Ashok K., 2007. "The water footprints of Morocco and the Netherlands: Global water use as a result of domestic consumption of agricultural commodities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 143-151, October.
- Andrea Fracasso & Martina Sartori & Stefano Schiavo, 2014.
"Determinants of Virtual Water Flows in the Mediterranean,"
IEFE Working Papers
75, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Fracasso, Andrea & Sartori, Martina & Schiavo, Stefano, 2014. "Determinants of virtual water flows in the Mediterranean," MPRA Paper 60500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mesfin M. Mekonnen & Arjen Y. Hoekstra, 2014. "Water conservation through trade: the case of Kenya," Water International, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 451-468, July.
- Sartori, Martina & Schiavo, Stefano, 2014.
"Virtual water trade and country vulnerability: A network perspective,"
59210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martina Sartori & Stefano Schiavo, 2014. "Virtual Water Trade and Country Vulnerability: A network perspective," IEFE Working Papers 73, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Marta Antonelli & Martina Sartori, 2014.
"Unfolding the Potential of the Virtual Water Concept. What is still under debate?,"
IEFE Working Papers
74, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Antonelli, Marta & Sartori, Martina, 2014. "Unfolding the potential of the Virtual Water concept. What is still under debate?," MPRA Paper 60501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anastasia B. Likhacheva & Igor A. Makarov, 2014. "The Virtual Water Of Siberia And The Russian Far East For The Asia-Pacific Region: Global Gains Vs Regional Sustainability," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/IR/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006.
"The Economic Impact of the South-North Water Transfer Project in China: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
2006.154, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Economic Impact Of The South-North Water Transfer Project In China: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-117, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2006.
- María Jesús Beltrán & Esther Velázquez, 2011. "Del metabolismo social al metabolismo hídrico," Documentos de Trabajo de la Asociación de Economía Ecológica en España 01_2011, Asociación de Economía Ecológica en España.
- Fracasso, Andrea, 2014. "A gravity model of virtual water trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 215-228.
- Nicholas Kilimani, 2014. "Water Taxation and the Double Dividend Hypothesis," Working Papers 201451, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dik Roth & Jeroen Warner, 2008. "Virtual water: Virtuous impact? The unsteady state of virtual water," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 25(2), pages 257-270, June.
- Gawel, Erik & Bernsen, Kristina, 2011. "What is wrong with virtual water trading?," UFZ Discussion Papers 1/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
More about this item
KeywordsCereals / Trade policy / Water use / Irrigation water / Productivity / Evapotranspiration / Water scarcity / Water conservation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h035342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .