|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sawada, Naotaka & Zhang, Jian, 2012. "Promoting the rural farm and nonfarm businesses : evidence from the Yemen rural investment climate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6128, The World Bank.
- Berrittella, Maria & Zhang, Jian, 2012.
"A global perspective on effectiveness of aid for trade,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6126, The World Bank.
- Maria Berrittella & Jian Zhang, 2014. "A Global Perspective on Effectiveness of Aid for Trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Pierreval, H. & Zhang, J., 2009. "When is the design of a manufacturing system acceptable in the presence of uncertainty?," Other publications TiSEM 58fba7c4-8fd2-44d4-8ec3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol & Jian Zhang, 2007.
"The Impact Of Trade Liberalisation On Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
FNU-142, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- Rehdanz, Katrin & Berrittella, Maria & S.J. Tol, Richard & Zhang, Jian, 2008. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 631-655.
- Denise Eby Konan & Makena Coffman & Jian Zhang, 2007. "Holding Visitors Accountable: The Impact of Tourism on Global Climate Change," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000025, EcoMod.
- Denise Eby Konan & Jian Zhang, 2007. "China's Energy Quest in Global Energy Market," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000024, EcoMod.
- Jian Zhang, 2005. "Environmental Taxation in Energy Sector - A Theoretical and Applied Analysis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 213, Society for Computational Economics.
- Francesco Bosello & Jian Zhang, 2005. "Assessing Climate Change Impacts: Agriculture," Working Papers 2005.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zhang, J., 1998. "Multiple Hypotheses Testing with Partial Prior Information," Papers 9801, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Nishimura, K. & Zhang, J., 1990.
"Pay-As-You-Go Public Pensions With Endogenous Fertility,"
202, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Zhang, Junsen, 1992. "Pay-as-you-go public pensions with endogenous fertility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 239-258, July.
- Ji, Xiangfeng & Zhang, Jian & Hu, Yongkai & Ran, Bin, 2016. "Pedestrian movement analysis in transfer station corridor: Velocity-based and acceleration-based," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 450(C), pages 416-434.
- N. Zhang & X. Y. Ni & H. Huang & J. L. Zhao & M. Duarte & J. Zhang, 2016. "The impact of interpersonal pre-warning information dissemination on regional emergency evacuation," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 80(3), pages 2081-2103, February.
- Z. Qin & J. Zhang & A. DiTommaso & R. Wang & K. Liang, 2016. "Predicting the potential distribution of Lantana camara L. under RCP scenarios using ISI-MIP models," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 193-208, January.
- Zhang, Jian & Zhang, Juliang & Hua, Guowei, 2016. "Multi-period inventory games with information update," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 119-127.
- Jian Zhang & Thomas Ward, 2015. "Assessing the Impacts of Capital Inflows on Domestic Economy across the Sub-Saharan Africa Countries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 375-397, September.
- Berrittella, Maria & Zhang, Jian, 2015. "Fiscal sustainability in the EU: From the short-term risk to the long-term challenge," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 261-280.
- Numbi, B.P. & Zhang, J. & Xia, X., 2014. "Optimal energy management for a jaw crushing process in deep mines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 337-348.
- Maria Berrittella & Jian Zhang, 2014.
"A Global Perspective on Effectiveness of Aid for Trade,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Berrittella, Maria & Zhang, Jian, 2012. "A global perspective on effectiveness of aid for trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6126, The World Bank.
- Kai Yang & Hongguang Zhang & Songsong Song & Jian Zhang & Yuting Wu & Yeqiang Zhang & Hongjin Wang & Ying Chang & Chen Bei, 2014. "Performance Analysis of the Vehicle Diesel Engine-ORC Combined System Based on a Screw Expander," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-20, May.
- Zhang, Jian, 2012. "Path for Rural Autonomous Production after Reform and Opening-up," Asian Agricultural Research, USA-China Science and Culture Media Corporation, vol. 4(01), pages 1-4, January.
- Wang, Chun-mei & Zhang, Chong-ming & Zou, Jun-zhong & Zhang, Jian, 2012. "Performance evaluation for epileptic electroencephalogram (EEG) detection by using Neyman–Pearson criteria and a support vector machine," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1602-1609.
- Ilan Alon & Tanya Molodtsova & Jian Zhang, 2012. "Macroeconomic Prospects for China's Outward FDI," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 4(2), pages 16-40, June.
- Jian Zhang & Denise Eby Konan, 2010. "The Sleeping Giant Awakes: Projecting Global Implications of China's Energy Consumption," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 750-767, November.
- Xu QINXIAN & Zhang JIAN, 2009. "The Butterfly Effect on the Agricultural Bank System at the Grass-Roots Level," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 253-258.
- Donna Lee & Jian Zhang, 2009. "Efficiency, equity, and environmental implications of trade liberalization: A computable general equilibrium analysis," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 347-371.
- Hung-Gay Fung & Jian Zhang, 2007. "An Assessment of the Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement Between China and Hong Kong," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 36-50, April.
- Zhang, J. & Dobranskyte, A. & Berrittella, M., 2007. "Impacts of Global Multilateral Trade Liberalization on Sustainability Indicators," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 22, pages 995-1018.
- Francesco Bosello & Jian Zhang, 2006. "The Effects of Climate Change on Agriculture," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Zhang, Jian & Fung, Hung-Gay, 2006. "Winners and losers: Assessing the impact of Chinese Yuan appreciation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 995-1009, December.
- Zhang, Jian & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Shrestha, Ram K. & Hodges, Alan W., 2005. "Economic impacts of closing national forests for commercial timber production in Florida and Liberty County," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 207-223, February.
- Li Zheng & Zhang Jian, 1988. "P.R.C.'s Price Reform and the Trend in Energy Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 45-70.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (3) 2005-12-09 2007-08-14 2012-07-23
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (3) 2005-12-09 2007-08-14 2012-07-23
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2005-11-19 2005-12-09
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2005-11-19 2005-12-09
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2005-11-19
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2007-08-14
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2005-11-19
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jian Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.