Impact of Cross-Strait Trade Liberalization: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Philip J. & Taylor, Stephen L. & Walter, Terry S., 1996. "Australian IPO pricing in the short and long run," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1189-1210, August.
- Chan, Kalok & Wang, Junbo & Wei, K. C. John, 2004. "Underpricing and long-term performance of IPOs in China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 409-430, June.
- Schwert, G. William, 1997. "Symposium on market microstructure: Focus on Nasdaq," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 3-8, July.
- Chan, Pak To & Moshirian, Fariborz & Ng, David & Wu, Eliza, 2007. "The underperformance of the growth enterprise market in Hong Kong," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 428-446, September.
- Mok, Henry M. K. & Hui, Y. V., 1998. "Underpricing and aftermarket performance of IPOs in Shanghai, China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 453-474, November.
- Guo, Haifeng & Brooks, Robert, 2009. "Duration of IPOs between offering and listing: Cox proportional hazard models--Evidence for Chinese A-share IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 239-249, December.
- Guo, Haifeng & Brooks, Robert, 2008. "Underpricing of Chinese A-share IPOs and short-run underperformance under the approval system from 2001 to 2005," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 984-997, December.
- Hung-gay Fung & Qingfeng Liu & Jot Yau, 2007. "Financing Alternatives for Chinese Small and Medium Enterprises: The Case for a Small and Medium Enterprise Stock Market," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 15(1), pages 26-42.
- Kedia, Simi & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh, 2011. "Why do only some Nasdaq firms switch to the NYSE? Evidence from corporate transactions," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 109-126, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Kuo-I & Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2012. "Selection and utilization of the early harvest list : evidence from the Free Trade Agreement between China and Taiwan," IDE Discussion Papers 365, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:chinae:v:17:y:2009:i:6:p:106-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwepacn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.