A macroeconomic analysis of the public investments in European combined transport
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/econometrics/journal/181/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004.
"Economy-Wide Estimates Of The Implications Of Climate Change: Sea Level Rise,"
FNU-38, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2004.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard Tol, 2007. "Economy-wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: Sea Level Rise," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(3), pages 549-571, July.
- Roberto Roson & Francesco Bosello & Marco Lazzarin & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: Sea Level Rise," Working Papers 2004.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 1996. "Applied general equilibrium models for energy studies: a survey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 145-164, July.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992.
"Applying General Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, October.
- Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Hunter, Linda, 1995. "Trade liberalization in a multinational-dominated industry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 95-117, February.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685, November.
- Cullinane, Kevin & Toy, Neal, 2000. "Identifying influential attributes in freight route/mode choice decisions: a content analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 41-53, March.
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
- Andrea Bigano & Maria Berrittella & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004.
"A General Equilibrium Analysis of Climate Change Impacts on Tourism,"
2004.127, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Berrittella & Andrea Bigano & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "A General Equilibrium Analysis Of Climate Change Impacts On Tourism," Working Papers FNU-49, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Nov 2004.
- Zhang, J. & Dobranskyte, A. & Berrittella, M., 2007. "Impacts of Global Multilateral Trade Liberalization on Sustainability Indicators," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 22, pages 995-1018.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:39:y:2010:i:1:p:167-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.